The boar don't jive in Sharing 445

Started by Lynx, August 21, 2011, 06:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

*grumbles*

Morning came way early today.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

Quote from: minnesota68 on August 25, 2011, 12:04:05 PM
*grumbles*

Morning came way early today.

It comes way to early every day.

:sleep:

Quote from: Psalm_97 on August 25, 2011, 05:18:06 AM
Mel:  Wow.  Just um... wow!  Your mamma better not meet my mamma, mine would lay down the law.  :P

Mine too...lordy lol...my Mother can't stand for dishes to be in the sink for 10 minutes after dinner is over. She's already doing the dishes before we even eat!! My future sis-in-law is the EXACT SAME WAY.

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on August 25, 2011, 11:47:30 AM
Morning, all. It's my friday!  :waving: Be glad to have tomorrow off of work. And Isaac, I had some cocoa, but I didn't have time to dig out my receipe book and all the ingredients and make it. I wanted instant gratification, and I got it.  :fork:
Instant pudding will be the downfall of our society, I just know it.  Blech!

I like pies and puddings better than cakes so I know the recipe by heart.  2 cups milk, one stick butter, 3/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup cocoa, 2 eggs.

Now I'm going to go off and cry because I don't have any fresh cream to try with it.  :(
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

The dishes were not as big a deal to me as the crock pot chicken water that STANK, and the garbage with all the bugs. I fully expected the dishes to be piled up. I was ready for that. Mom and Dad both NEVER EVER EVER do dishes. I was just appalled that she didn't at least dump the nasty chicken water out of the crock pot. And dad normally takes out the garbage...it's like they shut down after I left. Idk what happened.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Mel-Mel and I are going to put all of our parents in a home.  :smirk2:

MelodyB

mini

I was wondering how the parents would survive when you two got married.  But since you two got a divorce, it might work out for the best...

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

Chseeads

SippinTea

Quote from: minnesota68 on August 25, 2011, 04:13:46 PM
I was wondering how the parents would survive when you two got married.  But since you two got a divorce, it might work out for the best...

:ugly:

They'd just end up with ALL FOUR parents sitting around doing nothing, waiting for Cheese and The Peach to take care of them all. :-? Delightful.

Seriously, I'm sorry, Mel. I can't imagine how exasperating that would be. It's like taking care of toddlers that you can't spank when they misbehave. :smirk2:

Chel, it's a throw pillow... with an upcycled cover from an argyle sweater. :D We'll see how it is when I'm finished, but so far I'm liking how it's turning out. :D

Btw, all you lovely GP peoples... thank you to everyone who has been reposting the ToB contest links! The ToB fan club rocks! :D

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MelodyB

IowaSkirtGirl

I think I need a break. Today I actually cried at work...because I feel closer to the cows than I do anyone in my life...and the cows listened to all of my issues again today....I feel like crying again now...just great.... :sadbounce:
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

Amelia Bedelia

Quote from: Chseeads on August 25, 2011, 04:20:49 PM
http://www.fox59.com/news/wxin-jackson-county-jackson-county-authorities-investigating-abduction-attempt-20110824,0,2031494.column

The lady in this story goes to church where James and them go.  Somebody tried to abduct her daughter the other night.
Thats crazy!!!! Thank God she's alright!

mini

Quote from: IowaSkirtGirl on August 25, 2011, 08:16:22 PM
I think I need a break. Today I actually cried at work...because I feel closer to the cows than I do anyone in my life...and the cows listened to all of my issues again today....I feel like crying again now...just great.... :sadbounce:

Sometimes, cows just seem to understand.  But a word to the wise, when they raise their tail, they are NOT being friendly.  :ugly:

Chseeads

Quote from: Amelia Bedelia on August 25, 2011, 11:58:37 PM
Quote from: Chseeads on August 25, 2011, 04:20:49 PM
http://www.fox59.com/news/wxin-jackson-county-jackson-county-authorities-investigating-abduction-attempt-20110824,0,2031494.column

The lady in this story goes to church where James and them go.  Somebody tried to abduct her daughter the other night.
Thats crazy!!!! Thank God she's alright!

And they actually live close to James and them too....  So that's creepy.

Tricia Lea

MelodyB

Chseeads

Quote from: Tricia Lea on August 26, 2011, 04:23:09 AM

:couch:

That, along with your "from the shadows" sig line, seems quite fitting.

Get out of the shadows, Tootie.  Come to the liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggghhhhhhtttttttt!!!!  *creepy poltergeist voice*

Lynx

Yes, come to the light.  The dark side ran out of cookies.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Nelle

So angry!! Something "made a kitten disappear." I don't want to go into details that I had to endure with it all because I am still finding it very disturbing. Tonight I heard a pack of what sounded like dogs or wolves or coyotes yelping like they were coming near the house. I ran out on the porch in my pajamas yelling. I still feel awful about that poor baby. :( I don't think it's ok just to let anythin happen when you hear it. We also have cattle to worry about!

Lynx

Kittens should not be made to disappear!  If my kitten disappeared I would come unglued and do violent things to local wildlife. 
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Morning!

Headed to keep Livi today! Yesterday she turned two years old! She is getting to be a big girl, not so much a baby anymore. :sadbounce:

Roscoe

* Roscoe wanders in, posts a sign that reads "Will work for donuts", and leaves as there doesn't appear to be any donuts here, just plain ole nuts.* :teeth:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy