News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Harassing 5-0 is always such fun! Please continue in Sharing 4-4-1!!

Started by MelodyB, July 10, 2011, 08:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

okieoliveoyl

an entire day dedicated to 5-0...and he's not even here to enjoy (if you can call all those "lovely" things we started about him enjoyable) any of it.... ha

in dire need of some Monicals pizza and breadsticks right now.  .  . 
Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Nelle

Home!! Sleep is wanted soon. I go in 45 min later than normal tomorrow morning - yay!

Newsman

Mom is worse. They transferred her to a farther away hospital

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

Quote from: MellowYellow on July 13, 2011, 12:46:11 AM
Well, Nathan and I are staying in tonight.  I don't know what we will ever do without the kids.  Maybe I'll scrub the kitchen floor.  ;) 

Have a great night GP! 

:anon: :ignore:

Chseeads

Lynx

Ugh.  I would say I'll never eat that much again, but I know at some point in the future I probably will.  But it was good.

I took a big lunch to work.  Five hard-boiled eggs, mashed with a potato masher.  One can sweet peas.  Couple glops mayo.  All mixed up.  With that many eggs I don't know if it was a pea salad with eggs or an egg salad with peas.  But it was a lot, it was good, and it was all gone by the end of supper time at work.

That was about 4 hours ago and I'm still full.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Oh my word. 

This is like it was after Jesus rose from the dead and many of the old saints were resurrected and seen in town.....

Tea showed up.....Rae showed up..... 

What next.  :freaky:

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

Quote from: Chseeads on July 13, 2011, 05:07:53 AM
Well, Nathan and I are staying in tonight.  I don't know what we will ever do without the kids.  Maybe I'll scrub the kitchen floor.  ;) 

Have a great night GP! 

:anon: :ignore:

Methinks Littlegal use to call it a "nap"... *cough*
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

IowaSkirtGirl

Today is a good day! Other than I'm starving for one little square of Dove chocolate.  :reaction:
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

mini

Chseeads

Well, lands....

Try to line the county out on one thing and they mess up something else....  Poop.

MelodyB

Lynx

Howdy y'all. 

Iowa, I have some Dove milk chocolate with caramel but it won't fit through the computer's modem.   :-\  Sorry.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

I have to pack for my trip. We leave tomorrow at noon and I need to make sure all my stuff is washed and ready to pack.

I haven't been to camp in YEARS! I'm excited!

Melody

Quote from: Chseeads on July 13, 2011, 05:07:53 AM

Have a great night GP! 

:anon: 

Why thank you Seth, my floor is so clean it's almost blinding.  :teeth:

Yay Mel!  Have fun! 

MelodyB

mini

Nelle

Cheeto: thanks to this place, I still give people a look when they say they're going to go take a nap..

@work until 3:30. Used my lunch to go buy new covers for my phone. :) yay for pink!!

Ready for a real nap..not the married people nap. Gotta decide between sleep & going to the church to work for a few hours. I need to clean my house area tomorrow since Boyfriend is coming this weekend.

Melody

for the record, I am really talking about my kitchen floor!  Sheesh I reread that and um.. I'm not sure but maybe it could sound like something else.  I do not want to start another code phrase for um.. stuff.