News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Last person to post wins...round 15!!

Started by Babs, June 16, 2011, 08:29:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babs.....

Yes
No
Yes
No
Yes
No

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Quote from: MellowYellow on July 30, 2011, 07:11:19 PM
Here's a smiley for you Isaac. 
Now that's just too many for one person.

Quote from a video:  "When you have a cat you're just a guy with a cat.  When you have two cats well, the cats keep each other company so that's cool.  When you have three cats you start to get to be that guy... you know, the one who has all those cats..."
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

Good thing Seth never reads this thread.  He'd get SO much material from that quote for ammunition. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Babs

stuck in bed again, back is messed up ugh

My latest blog post.