News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Time to Fish or cut bait (newsman)- talk about it in Sharing 4-3-8

Started by Roscoe, June 05, 2011, 12:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

Chseeads

Went to sleep in the floor, (before my last post, posted that when I got up)....  Got up and finished packing today's shipments.  They're ready to go....  I'm gonna go to town and such and I think I'll drop them off at the PO....may be best cause one of them, the Israeli guy's, is an Express shipment.

And whatever it is that's eating the food out of my live trap without getting in it, did it again last night....  I'm gonna get some stuff today when I go to town and poison it.  :)  I don't know what it is, but I know I don't want it prowling around. lol

:hypocrite: 

Melody

Quote from: MelodyB on June 08, 2011, 03:04:53 AMBOL!!!

That is TOTALLY better than the couch story!

You know, it seemed like it was going over totally normal until in the girls restroom my friend went to tap me backhanded on the arm to get my attention and instead there was a loud echo of knocks.  I had to try and explain it was a new kind of um... support...

yeah, not my best moment.  Now shhhh...  don't tell anyone.   :nono:  :updown:

Looks like it's going to be a nice day out.  Going to make some apple pies.

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Morning,all.  :waving: We stayed up 'til midnight last night, as Lou didn't have to work today. Boy, I'm paying for it now....just have no energy. Good thing I don't HAVE to do anything until church time tonight.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Quote from: MellowYellow on June 08, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
Quote from: MelodyB on June 08, 2011, 03:04:53 AMBOL!!!

That is TOTALLY better than the couch story!

You know, it seemed like it was going over totally normal until in the girls restroom my friend went to tap me backhanded on the arm to get my attention and instead there was a loud echo of knocks.  I had to try and explain it was a new kind of um... support...

yeah, not my best moment.  Now shhhh...  don't tell anyone.   :nono: :updown:

Looks like it's going to be a nice day out.  Going to make some apple pies.

*goes to bleach that thought out of his brain*

Weirdos.

*cough*
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

Quote from: five-oh on June 08, 2011, 01:44:15 PM
Morning,all.  :waving: We stayed up 'til midnight last night, as Lou didn't have to work today. Boy, I'm paying for it now....just have no energy. Good thing I don't HAVE to do anything until church time tonight.

Be sure to get that garage cleaned out for the new hot rod you are getting next weekend....

ON a side note, I had a pilot offer to rent me his Porsche for a weekend.  LOL
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MelodyB

I'm keeping my LiviBug today!!

I don't have to be over there till noon though, so I'm up, fixing to unload and reload the dishwasher (Dad bought some Cascade!) shower and find some eats before I go over there.

Then I have sign practice with my kids tonight, we are doing a new song, and then church family prayer.

Gonna be a good day. :)
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on June 08, 2011, 01:46:32 PM

Be sure to get that garage cleaned out for the new hot rod you are getting to keep for me next weekend....until I can get the nerve to tell Michel I bought one.....

:thumbsup2: Rent it, and make sure you're not responsible for any damage that may occur. Then drive it here- we'll have a ball! :biglaugh: What is it, a 911,928,924,Boxster? I looked at a Boxster when I bought the Miata.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Babs

Quote from: five-oh on June 08, 2011, 03:24:21 PM
I looked at a Pink Boxster when I bought the Pink Miata.

wow i didnt know they made pink boxsters lol

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Lynx

Howdy y'all.  Beautiful day out. 

By the way, Psalty rocks.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: Babs on June 08, 2011, 03:26:30 PM

:pound: :pound:

Btw, Babs, when I first read your snide comment, I thought it read "pink boxers".  :laughhard: I don't even want to know......

taco_harvell

Be sure to get that garage cleaned out for the new hot rod you are getting to keep for me next weekend....until I can get the nerve to tell Michel I bought one.....

:thumbsup2: Rent it, and make sure you're not responsible for any damage that may occur. Then drive it here- we'll have a ball! :biglaugh: What is it, a 911,928,924,Boxster? I looked at a Boxster when I bought the Miata.

You were really in the market for a girls car if you looked at a Boxter. Boxters are driven by old men who can no longer drive a real car and ladies. lol
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Babs

Oh my! You wear pink boxers?!?! :yikes:

I just don't want to know either :ignore:
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

Be sure to get that garage cleaned out for the new hot rod you are buying me next weekend....until I can get the nerve to tell Michel you are bribing me...

Im pretty sure its a 911.

Lynx

Sign seen at a local church:  "Parking for church members only.  Violators will be baptized."
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Newsman

Well, the Miata was not only Pink, but it was Princess Approved!  :thumbsup2:

John  :waving:

Quote from: Babs on June 08, 2011, 03:26:30 PM

Chseeads

Well, after I got my egg shipments ready and all I was gonna go to sleep again for an hour and a half before I got up to go to town and do some things...

Well, 4 hours later, I wake up, at the end of when my egg drops were supposed to be done....

So I watered and fed things, got ready and went to town and did various things.....  Got a bunch of packing peanuts and newspaper and egg cartons at the recycle center, dropped the shipped eggs off at the PO, made egg drop, banked, feed shopped, other supply shopped, and so forth.  Came home.....made sure nothing was dying of heat stroke.  Catching things up here. 

I have my poison to kill whatever is prowling around at night.  :up2:

I'm sure now there's a coon, but I don't know if that's all or there's something else...

Night before last something ate the food out of the live trap TWICE, but didn't get caught in it, tripped the trap, moved it around, and everything, as I believe I previously stated....

Well, last night, it tripped the trap and ate all the food...

Then come to find out this morning, a container of scraps sitting outside the house had been opened up and eaten....AND, what I'm sure was the handywork of a coon was discovered at the dove cage....it had climbed up on a fence post behind the cage, and pulled a dove out through the wire of the cage. :(  Nothing left but feathers.  That I'm 99% sure is coon's work....  Not sure if that's what's throwing the trap and ate the scraps or not...but, I'm gonna fix whatever it is some nice treats tonight and leave for it.  :)  *cough*

Related topic to this....the neighbor up the road that perhaps in the past I referred to as the pig farmer because he had a couple pigs (which he doesn't have anymore, he was just using them to root up ground where he was gonna plant things)...but anyways, he came down this morning wanting to know if I wanted some ducks he had recently got, because last night a coon got into them and killed the majority of them.  So I have his survivors.  One of them looks like it narrowly escaped, looks like the end of it's beak got chewed.  :o

Otherwise cute duckies....Khaki Campbells....he said they were Khaki anways...they look awful dark to me....I had some before, but can't remember how dark they looked...because there is such a thing as Dark Campbells as well as Khakis....  Anyways.....I digress.

Chseeads

K, this Israeli guy is not too bad, he gave me another extra $10 for the extra eggs I included....not making a ton off the transaction, but that helped a lot, defrays all the fees and handling expenses and such.... 

I hope he's Jewish and not a terrorist.  lol

:P

mini

If they are Khakis, they might be all shades of brown... *cough*

Melody

Grilling ribs for dinner. I grill them, then slow bake them until tender.

God's so long suffering towards me, it's amazing.

Newsman

Real Sharing?

Struggling a bit today. Exercised some self-control not to show what a jerk I am when a man hit me in the back with a door. He apologized immediately, and said he hadn't seen me. It was Glass doors, I was wearing all black, and I still weigh at least a little over 300#.

And, when you are having trouble taking care of just your own self, there is still the batch of people wanting you to do some extra for them.

Off to church in a moment.

Jason, how are you?

Brandon, if you are lurking, how did yesterday go?

John  :waving:

taco_harvell

Swelling is down a little bit. I am  still trying to figure out how a person is suppose to take a fluid pill and  "stay off your feet". lol

Went to the dentist today and have to go back Monday to be sedated and have several teeth extracted and several others worked on. Pray it all goes well.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

Quote from: taco_harvell on June 08, 2011, 10:24:01 PM
Swelling is down a little bit. I am  still trying to figure out how a person is suppose to take a fluid pill and  "stay off your feet". lol

Went to the dentist today and have to go back Monday to be sedated and have several teeth extracted and several others worked on. Pray it all goes well.

Just sit on the pot and prop your feet up so you don't have to get up, I guess.  :P

I don't like people.

Or a lot of things.