Don't make me up the anty.

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

Chseeads

BeccaBoo

MelodyB

CHILDREN! Settle down!

King Seth, please go to your throne, sit there and shut up!

Becca, go in peace, don't harrass the King again.

There. The Queen has spoken. Heed the word of her lordliness!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Lordliness?  That's a little manly, your majesty....

:king:

Chseeads

Quote from: MelodyB on May 21, 2011, 04:20:10 AM

But that part there is all super funny. lol

Newsman

That's the most attention I've seen Seth pay to a woman since the last time Lady Alana showed up...Poor Lady Kimber  :sadbounce:

John  :waving:

Quote from: Chseeads on May 19, 2011, 02:36:17 PM
:whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:

MelodyB

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

You people are strange! LOL

Feed The Bachelors 2010

kmymbir

"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Babs

That's like the pot calling the kettle black yoop lol
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Feed The Bachelors 2010

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Chseeads

Close your mouth, around here you'll have it full of mosquitos...I think I've ate about 3 pounds of the stupid things.  Everytime I turn around I've inhaled one.

Lynx

Every time you turn around... so if you spin around really fast you will get dizzy, but you'll save a lot on the food bill.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: Psalm_97 on May 21, 2011, 06:08:46 PM
Every time you turn around... so if you spin around really fast you will get dizzy, but you'll save a lot on the food bill.
:laughhard:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

BeccaBoo

Quote from: MelodyB on May 21, 2011, 04:20:10 AM
CHILDREN! Settle down!

There. The Queen has spoken. Heed the word of her lordliness!

:jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping:
:jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping:

iridiscente

Quote from: RainbowJingles on May 16, 2011, 03:58:00 PM
:roll: :pound: Seth

rofl

And now we're back to our regularly-scheduled anarchy.  :bigcheese:
Haha....

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Chseeads

Quote from: EricShane on May 27, 2011, 11:51:20 AM
weirdos

Says the neighboring king of them from a foreign land.

BeccaBoo

MelodyB

Chseeads