Up Your Post Count #14

Started by Lynx, May 01, 2011, 03:17:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

angel

My hubby's nickname is shep and that would make me ladyshep. :)

The Purple Fuzzy

lol, is that what your head feels like today? :lol:

Lynx

Every time I see that I think of Inspector Gadget.  The cheesy cartoon, not the (really, REALLY stupid) movie.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

You didn't miss anything worth turning around for. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

The Purple Fuzzy

Frustrated about some stuff at work. *sigh

angel

Just thinking about the blue light specials at Kmart.  :biglaugh:

The Purple Fuzzy

I hardly ever go to KMart.  There is never enough workers to help you or check out.

Heather

my cat was found!

our Kmart in town is super ghetto. All the ones in the surrounding areas are much nicer.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

There is only one left that is close to us.

The Purple Fuzzy

Is that tea, coffee or hot chocolate? ;)

Melody

The Purple Fuzzy

I don't drink tea or coffee, so for me it'd have to be hot chocolate, or maybe hot cider.

Lynx

I'll take water, thanks. 

Although today I might have to resort to coffee, something I only use in dire emergencies.  My air mattress finally wore out, and announced this by deflating unceremoniously and abruptly, so I slept on the couch all night.  Or tried to sleep at least. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

I wish I had coffee or any caffeine. There's nothing here but water right now. Which oddly gives me heartburn  :smirk2:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

do you already have problems with heartburn?

Melody

Isaac, have you ever considered a high quality Futon?  Andrew has one and it's NICE.  It still can fold up like a couch but the mattress is awesome.  I wish I had a mattress like that on my bed!  Solid but soft, and very thick. 

Aww, Heather, if we lived in the same town, I'd pop buy w/ some fun foofoo coffee. 

I don't like many teas w/o cream and sugar, which is practically a desert like hot chocolate.  I wonder sometimes if that is what causes me to stay the weight I am in the colder months.  But I just tell myself it's instinct for my body to put on weight to insulate from the cold.  For survival.

The Purple Fuzzy

That's your story and you're sticking to it?

Melody

The Purple Fuzzy

angel

I'm glad the kmart here is fine. I don't really go there much either, though, but will probably get the kids Christmas gifts from there. I saw some neat things.

The Purple Fuzzy

Melody

I don't even know if there are anymore K-marts around here. 

The Purple Fuzzy