News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Everyone starts these early, so that's what this is for, it's Sharing 434

Started by Lynx, April 25, 2011, 06:30:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on April 26, 2011, 09:37:09 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110426/od_nm/us_alligator_arkansas

Watch out, Roscoe!
I ain't skeered. I grew up less than a mile from a creek with one of those beasts living in it...... looking back, he kinda reminds me of you, Seth. A right nice feller, as long as you left him to his own devices. :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

Quote from: Psalm_97 on April 26, 2011, 07:43:57 PM
Anyone got a cheap bicycle?  I live 2.5 miles from work now, but my bicycle has been sitting out there, forlorn and neglected for so long that it's no good for anything. 

Check craigslist. Didn't Mel just get one from there?

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

Chseeads

So yeah, I do need to sell that ignernt woman on the chicken forum a bunch of ducks for $30 each....

She said:

"You're not counting shipping. I actually paid $61 for everything, and talking to other BYCers, thats pretty much what they paid. Mine aren't show quality, and I would still pay $60 for those ducks. Oh, and you have to pay a small order fee... So yeah, it's a LOT!"

She's referring to having ordered 2 ducklings from a mail order hatchery and had to pay all those extra fees and everything....

That has jack squat to do with somebody on Craigslist saying come to my house and pick up these two ducks.

Stupid people.

:fire:

My tolerance is shot.  lol

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

taco_harvell

Chseeads

And then the lady says:

"Well... Yeah, I wouldn't ever buy anything $60 or more on CL (Especially ducks, who have already bonded with their previous owner!). "

Well, dingbat, why in the blue blazes did you engage in this long drawn out retort about $60 being a fine price for ducks on a CRAIGSLIST THREAD if you agree you wouldn't pay that on Craigslist....

I want to smack her.

The Purple Fuzzy

Newsman

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Tricia Lea

Quote from: Chseeads on April 27, 2011, 12:01:54 AM
And then the lady says:

"Well... Yeah, I wouldn't ever buy anything $60 or more on CL (Especially ducks, who have already bonded with their previous owner!). "

Well, dingbat, why in the blue blazes did you engage in this long drawn out retort about $60 being a fine price for ducks on a CRAIGSLIST THREAD if you agree you wouldn't pay that on Craigslist....

I want to smack her.

Go smack her   seth

MelodyB

Quote from: taco_harvell on April 26, 2011, 11:59:20 PM
Are you sure you know who you are?

Sometimes I do wonder.

Back from WM. They have RED VELVET ICE CREAM now. I almost died.

*sigh*

Can't have it yet. But prolly my the time I am able to, it will be discontinued. :smirk2:

taco_harvell

Quote from: MelodyB on April 27, 2011, 02:20:15 AM
Quote from: taco_harvell on April 26, 2011, 11:59:20 PM
Are you sure you know who you are?

Sometimes I do wonder.

Back from WM. They have RED VELVET ICE CREAM now. I almost died.

*sigh*

Can't have it yet. But prolly my the time I am able to, it will be discontinued. :smirk2:
WHAT?

I need to go to WM like NOW!!!

Had some Hershey's Red Velvet Cake Ice Cream on the last trip I took it was soooo good.

The Purple Fuzzy

Melody

Mel, Nathan said it's VERY good. :drool:  I don't know, he didn't share.  :smirk2:

Chseeads

I love red velvet, I can only imagine how delish it would be...rank up there with punkin', I'm sure... :P

But, it'd kill me, so y'all can have it.  :smirk2:

The crazy duck lady that's arguing about the price is in California...  Now the one that has the expensive ones on CL is just around Indy somewhere, her I could smack...lol

Eating a salad...it needs tomatoes, but we don't have any.  :smirk2:

MelodyB

Y'all are NOT helping! I guess what I need to do is get it, eat a big bowl, then fast a few days while doing an extensive workout. Blah.

taco_harvell

Quote from: Chseeads on April 27, 2011, 03:04:01 AM
I love red velvet, I can only imagine how delish it would be...rank up there with punkin', I'm sure... :P

But, it'd kill me, so y'all can have it.  :smirk2:

The crazy duck lady that's arguing about the price is in California...  Now the one that has the expensive ones on CL is just around Indy somewhere, her I could smack...lol

Eating a salad...it needs tomatoes, but we don't have any.  :smirk2:

Why would it kill you?

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

BLECK - I hate red velvet!

We make red velvet truffles in our truffle festivities for Mother's Day!
Photo is actual truffles we made...we normally do red velvet and vanilla...this year we've added lemon!

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

You made those by hand?  Nice.  Do you ship?

Howdy y'all.  Grandma said it stormed all night, but I was tired and apparently slept right through all the thunder. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

Quote from: sunlight on April 27, 2011, 02:22:44 PM
:waves:

CHEL! Still so sad I missed you at HYC! :sadbounce:

Quote from: Psalm_97 on April 27, 2011, 02:24:47 PM
You made those by hand?  Nice.  Do you ship?

Yep, all by hand! haha I'm not sure they'd be okay by time you got them...
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine: