News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

I Always Smell Like Poo, Lemme Tell You All About It In Sharing 432

Started by Chseeads, April 03, 2011, 04:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Amish people don't take dinner breaks. They work till dark and then they might eat a boiled egg and a glass of water before bed.

GET BACK OUT THERE!

NOW!! :demand:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Two of my grandmother's buttermilk biscuits, cut in half, with colby cheese (softened in the microwave, but not melted) and sliced smoked turkey on top of that.  You might find a supper as good, but you'll never find one better. 

Did I ever mention I'm glad my Grandma's back home?  I can cook, but after awhile I miss her cooking. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

taco_harvell

My deal of the day: 16 Burger Capacity grill Wal-Mart price: $39 Jason price: $10

Now I just need to find a deal on charcoal. lol
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

taco_harvell

Quote from: Succulent Peach on April 05, 2011, 11:00:53 PM
Amish people don't take dinner breaks. They work till dark and then they might eat a boiled egg and a glass of water before bed.

GET BACK OUT THERE!

NOW!! :demand:

Amish people eat huge meals. lol

You ever looked at an Amish cookbook? They always serve huge portions.

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on April 05, 2011, 09:18:36 PM
Quote from: five-oh on April 05, 2011, 03:55:33 PM
Sharing- I've done absolutely nothing productive today, unless you count consuming the left over meatloaf from last night as productive.

Meatloaf.  You are surely a man after my own heart.  I love meatloaf.  And leftover meatloaf WILL surely be at the marriage supper of the lamb...
I quite agree.  Leftover meatloaf, Miracle Whip, and a thick slice of cheese on white bread- what a meal!
Last time I made meatloaf, it didn't come out as good as I thought it should, so I got my adopted grandmother's "Apostolic Pentecost Church Cookbook" - printed sometime about 40 years ago, as a fund raiser for her home church in Iowa- from my sister and tried the first meatloaf receipe I found. It was delicious! I'm gonna hate it when my sister repo's the cookbook. :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Quote from: taco_harvell on April 06, 2011, 12:38:48 AM
Amish people eat huge meals. lol

You ever looked at an Amish cookbook? They always serve huge portions.

Cause they work it all off, they don't just sit around on their hindends all the time. 

Quote from: five-oh on April 06, 2011, 01:36:33 AM
I'm gonna hate it when my sister repo's the cookbook. :laughhard:

Copy down what you want, dummy.  :P

:hypocrite:

Tended fowl....had a guy come and buy the last of my leftover ducks from last season, hallelujah, and 5 chicks. 

But I don't feel very good...like just kinda weird (other than the usual weird)....like all the blood rushed to my head and I felt faint for a moment and that sort of thing....bleh....  But I took my blood pressure on our home BP thing while ago, and if it is correct, it was 124/76, which is tne best my BP has been in a long time.  LOL

So maybe I'm not dying.  :smirk2:

Lynx

Well thanks to freecycle I found someone who wants this Cubase LE 5.  It's free, came with this audio interface I bought, but that's about all I can say for it... Reaper is far better and only $40, AND you can try it out forever without paying for it if you're not ethical.  It won't shut down after a month or a certain number of uses.

Odd thing is, according to the manual even though this Cubase LE came for free I would still have to register it online to use it.  Copy protection junk.  If they're so worried about only one person using this copy, why are they giving it out for free with hardware?
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

I need somebody to give me a gentle massage.  Rub my back, maybe my belly just a little...and my scalp.

:smirk2:

Any takers?  :freaky2:

:P

taco_harvell

Quote from: Chseeads on April 06, 2011, 04:53:39 AM
I need somebody to give me a gentle massage.  Rub my back, maybe my belly just a little...and my scalp.

:smirk2:

Any takers?  :freaky2:

:P
:noo: :noo: :noo: :noo: :noo: :noo: :noo: :noo: :noo: :noo: :noo: :noo: :noo: :noo: :noo: :noo: :noo: :noo: :noo: :noo: :noo: :noo:

Chseeads

Fine.  :P

http://www.hunterscreekpentecostal.org

Will my church page open up for anybody?  It doesn't seem to open for me.

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Nope. Won't load.

I went to bed early cause Brittney and I were gonna walk the beach at 5:30, but I just woke up a few mins ago and she had text me and cancelled. So I'll just go over there at the normal time now.

*shrug*

Headed back to sleep now, I just needed to check in. :)
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

taco_harvell

Quote from: Chseeads on April 06, 2011, 05:04:52 AM

Nope it just keeps endlessly loading.

Newsman

Chseeads

Good morning, Lord.....or good Lord, it's morning. 

Take your pick.

Lynx

Right, who turned the thermostat down outside again?  I woke up and was cold, added a quilt, went back to sleep, woke up and was STILL cold. 

Anyway, howdy y'all. 

Still disgusted with myself.  I did a lot of work on a soundtrack last night, then I quit without saving.   Grrrr.  :frustrated:  Worst part is I can't blame anyone else for it.  I can't even blame a cranky computer, it was my own fault.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on April 06, 2011, 12:48:51 PM
Good morning, Lord.....or good Lord, it's morning. 

Take your pick.
I'll take,"good Lord, it's morning " for $200, Alex. :laughhard:

Just drug myself outta bed. I need to finish mowing the yard today, finish tilling up the garden spot, which is going to be a lot smaller than I had planned because I forgot how the tiller whips my behind, and gotta get something together for church tonight,too. I need to go mow the church yard as well, but it may wait 'til tomorrow evening.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Quote from: sunlight on April 06, 2011, 01:23:25 PM
Quote from: Chseeads on April 06, 2011, 05:04:52 AM

opens fine for me.

You have the magic touch...

It is a server issue most likely....  Heard from Jerry, he gave me the info on moving the files to a diff. server.  I'll do that later when I get a chance....

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on April 06, 2011, 04:26:40 PM
where is everyone today!?  :-?
I'm around. (Not to be confused with the shape, round  :laughhard:) Looks can be decieving- what looked to be a beautiful sunny day through the window is windy and chilly.... Think I'll spend most of the day indoors and wait for warmer weather to do my outdoor chores.