2 good 2 be true for the BOAR to ever go, this is just for B in Sharing 4-3-0!!

Started by MelodyB, March 20, 2011, 05:08:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

If all else fails, you can always just dip your water out of the toilet.

taco_harvell

Quote from: Chseeads on March 24, 2011, 08:45:21 PM
Quote from: taco_harvell on March 24, 2011, 08:15:59 PM
Well operation faucet is on hold. I threw my back out and almost had to call in some heavy equipment to pull me from under the sink. A guy from church is suppose to stop by tonight to see if he can connect the water supply to the new faucet that's all I have left to do.

Lord, have mercy.....  It just never ends does it?
Actually even with the back issue today has been a much better day than the previous two. lol

That may sound crazy but it's true.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

Lynx

Howdy y'all.  Went to work, came home.  Home is better than work because there are no cranky people at home. 

Actually cranky people can be fun if you play it right.  :freaky2: Not that I ever actively tweak cranky people just for amusement (although it is sometimes tempting) but just watching them can be a hoot.   

autopartsgirl just remember to play it cool.  Getting upset and striking back would tear your witness to shreds.  Your mom might attack people when she disagrees with their ideas, but that's not the way to retaliate. ;)  Not that you would (I don't even really know you) but it bears saying. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Where to start? Taco, hope you get to feeling better, brother.

Now with the niceties outta the way -   :pound: :pound: Cheese for his observation (completely undesired) about my signature line.

It's been a pleasant day thus far. Now I have a little princess practicing "ballet" all over the house. A friend gave her four or five princess style dresses with poofy skirts to play dress up in, and she's having a time changing from one to another, then running in here to show me her twirls. :biglaugh:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Heather

Psalm, oh I know. It's been a 10 year battle with her. It's best to keep my cool and let my stand be a witness in the long run. And it's not even just with apostolic churches. My mom has an issue with ANY church though she professes to be a Christian. We used to go to a full gospel church when I was a kid and honestly I think she got hurt there somehow. (I was too young to remember)
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

mini

In Oklahoma City for a few days.

The Hotel we are staying at is having a Mental Health Services Conference too...If they serve free food I may join in...LOL

Tomorrow, all Oklahoma ministers get to go to a crab boil...oh yeah!
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

If you play your cards right you might get them to give you a free room and board for the rest of your life!  :chairspin:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

taco_harvell

Quote from: minnesota68 on March 24, 2011, 11:39:32 PM
In Oklahoma City for a few days.

The Hotel we are staying at is having a Mental Health Services Conference too...If they serve free food I may join in...LOL

Tomorrow, all Oklahoma ministers get to go to a crab boil...oh yeah!

It's okay you can tell us the real reason you are there, to be a case study of a person who is beyond their help. lol

taco_harvell

Well Praise God, we have water in the kitchen again. The guy came by and he had basin wrench I needed yesterday but didn't  have, and he finished the job in just a couple of minutes.

Chseeads

Quote from: five-oh on March 24, 2011, 10:45:13 PM
Cheese for his observation (completely undesired) about my signature line.

Just the fact that you have it published for all to see begs observation be made.  :P

Went to church, came home, tended fowl.

Bill, the aforementioned man that talked about coming to church did tonight. 

So, though the Christmas flyer mayhem was quite an ordeal, I shall mark it down as victorious, even though it seem a small victory, at least somebody visited church at least once out of it.

taco_harvell

Lynx

I'm gonna cash it in early tonight for lack of energy.  Hectic day today.  Night y'all.
"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

I've slathered myself in Vic's and am gonna attempt to sleep. Of course it's right before bed that my nose starts gushing :( I've already called out for tomorrow.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

Another long day come and gone. Another one tomorrow.

My feet itch. If I scratch them any more, they will bleed. That's how much I've been scratching them.

I'm tired. Beds soon.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

How many beds you gonna sleep in?  :freaky:

Gonna go to town in the morning and get a bunch of bird pen project supplies....and do a few other errands...is the plan.

Oh Lord....help.

Babs

My latest blog post.

taco_harvell

Babs

My latest blog post.

taco_harvell

Babs

My latest blog post.

Newsman

Howdy!

Sooo, I see Seth is gettin' all the Ladies' hugs..lead the next investigation, he shall, he shall indeed.

Not as bad as some weeks..I'm battling myself this week, if you've ever been there.

John  :waving:

Roscoe

Hi, John! Good to see you back, Seth has gotten quiet rowdy without the threat of your presence to keep him in line. :biglaugh:

Morning, All. Good to see Mini's finally gonna get the mental health help he needs. Back at work for a slow day in activities, hopefully. :waving:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Babs

My latest blog post.