News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

20-20 Hugs in perfect vision

Started by Amelia Bedelia, March 01, 2009, 06:14:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iridiscente

Sis

*~Trina~*

*HUGS* all my wonderful GP friends!
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events.  Small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sis

God Bless us Everyone!

The Purple Fuzzy

Sis

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Sis

sunlight

Ohh goodness guys.... I was at work one day last week and got one of the best hugs ever... if not the best. I think my scale for hugs just got blown to smithereens... wow, it was an awesome hug! I want to give people a hug like that.
I hope whoever I end up marrying has a hug like that. wow.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

almondjoy

You'll have to test it out when you come to visit.  ;)
* almondjoy attackhugs Chel and gently hugs the next poster

Short Hat

:sadbounce:
  * looks with sad eyes*  I will take any free hugs.   

Sis

The Purple Fuzzy

sunlight

I need to make a shirt that says "free hugs" on it... lol! I seriously want to do that! :hyper:

iridiscente

Quote from: sunlight on December 26, 2009, 07:32:27 AM
I need to make a shirt that says "free hugs" on it... lol! I seriously want to do that! :hyper:
BOL! I wish I were closer to help you out on that! I think I've already designed two shirts for you, it's fun!

sunlight

SippinTea

*Hugs* the Carrier Pigeons
*Hugs* Benji, Bapa, Grandpa, Ruthie, Autumn Joy, and other people I'm looking forward to seeing in heaven someday
*Hugs* John for writing such awesome songs. I'm proud to claim you as my cousin. Not just for the songs you write, but the life you live.
*Hugs* the hope of a day with no tears and no pain

If you don't have a clue what I'm hugging, you really should check out this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJohLjuApK0

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

B

*sneaks in and hugs the first taker*

B

SippinTea

HA! I get the B hug. :P

*Hugs* B

*thinks about the Domers and hugs all the rest of them, too* ;)

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

Backseat Radio

MelodyB

*HUGS* the Domerz and that one awesome week of my life that was such a defining moment. *sigh*

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Backseat Radio

*hugs Melody* 

It certainly was one fun week or in my case night since I only made it down for one of the services.

SippinTea

*Hugs* Sandra for being the newest, the coolest, the fuzziest, and the purple-est Poster of the Year. :bigcheese:

The Purple Fuzzy

LOL, thanks.
* The Purple Fuzzy hugs Ruby