Last Person to Post Wins Round # 9

Started by The Purple Fuzzy, January 11, 2009, 07:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeccaBoo

Thanks! :sing: take your right foot out........

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

The Purple Fuzzy

a webcam might be better than my imagination.  :hypocrite:

Sis

The Purple Fuzzy

BeccaBoo

iridiscente

Must've been weaving a little... like Becca with her "Coke Zero"

BeccaBoo

The Purple Fuzzy

Sis

BeccaBoo

The Purple Fuzzy

Sis

BeccaBoo

Where are these ppl getting my pics???

:reaction:

Sis

Stop it!  You can't talk about my friend like that!

This be you!

almondjoy

I'm all registered for school.  I was all ready to hit submit on the page when 8am (the time you could start registering) came.  I'm taking 4 (technically 5 courses in the Spring.  Basic Anatomy & Physiology and Lab, English Comp 2, Basic Algebra 1 (refresher course), and Intermediate Sign Language.  This will give me a total of 10 hours this term.  I was going to take history too, but decided to wait til the fall for that.  That way I'd have my 3 courses to make me "full time".  Once I take math, history and another science course, I'll be DONE! 

The Purple Fuzzy

Great!  I know you're glad to get the registering out of the way.

Sis

Quote from: almondjoy on January 23, 2009, 12:19:08 AM
I'm all registered for school.  I was all ready to hit submit on the page when 8am (the time you could start registering) came.  I'm taking 4 (technically 5 courses in the Spring.  Basic Anatomy & Physiology and Lab, English Comp 2, Basic Algebra 1 (refresher course), and Intermediate Sign Language.  This will give me a total of 10 hours this term.  I was going to take history too, but decided to wait til the fall for that.  That way I'd have my 3 courses to make me "full time".  Once I take math, history and another science course, I'll be DONE! 

So when you take classes online, you have to go to school for some classes like labs?

almondjoy

This lab is supposedly online.  Not sure if I'll have to go in and take the tests there or not.  Some classes do, some done.  It depends on the instructor.

Sis

Have you had to?  I was thinking about taking some classes online because I can't get to the school. But if I have to go in for some classes, I can't.

BeccaBoo

Quote from: Sis on January 22, 2009, 10:08:48 PM

This be you!

Sis...

When did I start wearing make up and jewlery and sleeveless dresses and become posable?

:o

Sis

Quote from: Brecxie on January 23, 2009, 03:40:23 AM
Quote from: Sis on January 22, 2009, 10:08:48 PM

This be you!

Sis...

When did I start wearing make up and jewlery and sleeveless dresses and become posable?

:o

It's not the makeup. It's the cuteness. And weren't you always poasble?

BeccaBoo

Nope...and Im not cute...but thank you...;)

almondjoy

Quote from: Sis on January 23, 2009, 02:11:28 AM
Have you had to?  I was thinking about taking some classes online because I can't get to the school. But if I have to go in for some classes, I can't.

The only class so far that I would have had to go in and take exams for was my statistics class (that I dropped).  Otherwise, I've taken my tests from the comfort of my home.  :bigcheese:

BeccaBoo

The Purple Fuzzy

* The Purple Fuzzy *waves* at everyone