News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Sharing 3-5-0, its RARING to go!!

Started by BeccaBoo, October 29, 2008, 12:05:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sis

Sorry, I thought you went to bed.   :hypocrite:

MelodyB

*sigh*

Headed out. Dont know where. But somewhere.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Newsman

I did, but I've been back in for a while, already.

The GM told me a few weeks ago that i might need to think about becoming an 8-5 kind of guy. even if it meant getting less news stories. That's kind of in the mode of me needing to slow down a bit, and the company has done a few quite nice things for me lately.

I'm wondering, though, as much as people like to talk around the offices, if I can get in anywhere near as much work, if I quit working the overnights.

I had one of the strangest messages, when I came back in this morning, that I've had in a  LONGGGG time: our traffic manager is holding one of our message slips, and tells me she has to explain the message; that a woman called, wanting me to call her, and left her name and number, but also left a special meesage so I would remember who she was: she's the redhead who wanted 12 kids

WT, eat your heart out!  :laughhard:

John  :waving:

MelodyB

Over 6 hours without a post in Sharing? :o

Im fixing to go to church in a bit. I made some cheesey chicken noodley stuff from a box...I didnt like how it was turning out though, so I added my own seasonings and stuff and made it better. I ate it with green beans. I am very satisfied right now.

I should just go on to church...there isnt anything to do here.

Sis

MelodyB

Quote from: Sis on October 30, 2008, 01:14:48 AM
Make canned carmel pie filling!

I dont have time for that. And I dont have the cans of milk. LOL

BeccaBoo

I had fajita bake potatoes with chicken and broccoli and cheese....

They were WONDERFUL!!

I am soooo full right now...

:bigcheese:

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

The Purple Fuzzy

BeccaBoo

The Purple Fuzzy

SippinTea

Quote from: Newsman on October 29, 2008, 06:38:55 PM
I had one of the strangest messages, when I came back in this morning, that I've had in a  LONGGGG time: our traffic manager is holding one of our message slips, and tells me she has to explain the message; that a woman called, wanting me to call her, and left her name and number, but also left a special meesage so I would remember who she was: she's the redhead who wanted 12 kids

WT, eat your heart out!  :laughhard:

John, I did this: :spitlaugh: when I read your post! For reals. :laughhard: That's hilarious!

Random news from the bookstore: the boss and I have been telling emplyees for over a week that there were two huge boxes of sweatshirts in the backroom that needed to be stocked during one of the evening shifts (when it's quieter and they can get projects done). This morning, it STILL wasn't done. So we both threw a small fit (okay, okay, a big fit) and decided if it was going to get done, we were going to have to do it ourselves. We did. It took us about ten minutes. *siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh* Do you suppose beating employees would be against company policy?

Other random news: one of my 8 yr old students got the giggles so badly during her lesson today, she couldn't finish doing her note-reading flashcards. *grin* It was great. I love it when kids laugh.

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

BeccaBoo

Sandra...

Not THAT far away...

Just wish I wasnt to chicken to drive by myself...

:smirk2:

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Brecxie on October 30, 2008, 03:06:29 AM
Sandra...

Not THAT far away...

Just wish I wasnt to chicken to drive by myself...

:smirk2:
You need to get Chel to share some of her wanderlust with you.  She goes all over the country by herself.  :smirk:

BeccaBoo

Tricia Lea

The Purple Fuzzy

Been washing clothes.  My hubby brought home some chicken, so I didn't have to cook.  Seems like I can't get rested from the trip.  Might be cause I'm still trying to catch up at work...

BeccaBoo

Backseat Radio

I'm home for the night.  Its been a long and very fustrating day.  We went to visit my brother and he was acting strange all day.  Then he has his mind made up that he wants a particular brand of glasses frames that we've been to several places looking for and can't find and he won't be convinced that he's chasing a pipe dream.

:pullhair:

The Purple Fuzzy

BeccaBoo

Sis

The Purple Fuzzy

BeccaBoo

BeccaBoo

Quote from: Sis on October 30, 2008, 03:54:26 AM
What is/are fajita bake potatoes?

You just cook a potato in the microwave.

And then cook ya up some steak or chicken and then get ya all the trimmings ya like on your tater and dig into it...

Sis

then why not just call it a baked potater? What makes it a fajita baked tater?