News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Creative Thread Titles

Started by Tricia Lea, October 17, 2008, 01:05:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EricShane

Your Home Town Pictures, Racist or Not: Their Poor Children

lol..

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Tricia Lea

10 reasons you should go to church...

1 People are getting Old...
2 I found a video about me!!!!
3 Hit man at Wal-Mart
4 sushi
5 Cookies
6 Shoe Sharing!!
7 Men in pink
8 Airbrush tanning?
9 Netscape dies
10 live chat

EricShane

Quote from: Tricia Lea on May 24, 2009, 12:43:01 AM

3 Hit man at Wal-Mart
4 sushi
5 Cookies
6 Shoe Sharing!!
7 Men in pink
8 Airbrush tanning?
9 Netscape dies
10 live chat
omg thats the funniest thing Ive seen all day! hahaha --- I was laughing so loud, everyone came in to "see what was so funny" -- nobody else, thought it was that funny though  :smirk2:
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Tricia Lea

Quote from: EricShane on May 24, 2009, 12:44:28 AM

3 Hit man at Wal-Mart
4 sushi
5 Cookies
6 Shoe Sharing!!
7 Men in pink
8 Airbrush tanning?
9 Netscape dies
10 live chat
omg thats the funniest thing Ive seen all day! hahaha --- I was laughing so loud, everyone came in to "see what was so funny" -- nobody else, thought it was that funny though  :smirk2:

they dont know us here at GP

EricShane

Quote from: Tricia Lea on May 24, 2009, 12:51:41 AM
Quote from: EricShane on May 24, 2009, 12:44:28 AM

3 Hit man at Wal-Mart
4 sushi
5 Cookies
6 Shoe Sharing!!
7 Men in pink
8 Airbrush tanning?
9 Netscape dies
10 live chat

they dont know us here at GP
lol 4reals!

MelodyB

This was just in this order in my unread replies.....

Whats in YOUR Crock-pot?  sushi
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Tricia Lea

Baby Fever, 8 babies born in CA.. WOW

EricShane

The Shocking Admissions Thread, We Miss you Mel!

Sis

EricShane

I have an announcement!! Barack Obama is the 44th president of the USA

MelodyB

Quote from: EricShane on May 24, 2009, 04:04:27 AM
The Shocking Admissions Thread, We Miss you Mel!

BOL!

Thats great!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

EricShane

The Purple Fuzzy

Supreme Court nominee ... Dingbats count to three in Dingbat thread 33

Was in my unreads close together. ;)

EricShane

Teenagers Potty training going well!!!

Sis

almondjoy

What's in your crockpot?  Tweet or Twitter?

Sis

:Laughat:  They all are great!   :thumbsup2:

Tricia Lea

Family Nagging, Healthy recipes for couples?.

Tricia Lea

9 signs to look for When a guy has a crush on you....
1 strange roses
2 swooning advatars
3 Curious contradictions
4 Long Distance Relationships.
5 6 words
6 Define Flirting
7 Who is Paul??
8 dreads
9 Open for debate

iridiscente

Bol @ Tricia

Smilies and People Exercise (in) MC Hammer Style Dress Pants

Tricia Lea

Where Oh Where are Lottery Tickets

:o :o

Sis

Tricia Lea

Facebook Addicts Want a seven foot long dog

Sis

upcchris

Here's something crazy Let's give Nat'l Bible Quiz winners new shotguns and ammo!
Television is proof the people will look at anything rather than eachother

Life would be so much easier without hormones

Of all God's creations, humans are the only ones with enough imagination to be bored

Humans are fallible, and they unreasonably expect everyone else not to be

Tina~Chris