News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Should we ask more Questions in the Question Everything game #4?

Started by Tricia Lea, October 12, 2008, 03:38:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeccaBoo

Do you know that I am ready for the holidays to be over already?

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

The Purple Fuzzy

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

MelodyB

Did you know that Michael is Sis Moms son, PF? And that Dad and Mom need EXTRA prayer cause I will be there for Thanksgiving and thats always a good reason to pray? LOL
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

Thanks, Mel.  Did you know that I am still learning realtionships and such on here?

Tricia Lea

Brother Dad

Do you know the reason I want prayer has nothing to do with Thanksgiving?
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Sis

Quote from: MelodyB on November 24, 2008, 04:23:46 PM
Did you know that Michael is Sis Moms son, PF? And that Dad and Mom need EXTRA prayer cause I will be there for Thanksgiving and thats always a good reason to pray? LOL

Do you think Bro Dad will take your lighter and Lysol away?

Tricia Lea

Sis

Brother Dad

Did you know I need prayer because I feel we are at the verge of an awesome move of God in our lives?
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Tricia Lea

MelodyB

Brother Dad

MelodyB

MelodyB

Tricia Lea

Brother Dad

Tricia Lea

Brother Dad

Tricia Lea

Do you know I  do?

Do you know I should call her sometime soon?

Brother Dad

Tricia Lea

Brother Dad

Tricia Lea