It's a pick on Chel thread!...:grin:

Started by almondjoy, September 03, 2008, 05:11:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

RainbowJingles

You may have to get any hugs you get from me while you're in Taco's "brotherly headlock."  lol

Quote from: YooperYankDude on May 09, 2011, 04:43:34 AM
Quote from: Babs on May 09, 2011, 03:19:19 AM
* Babs tries not to gloat over recently getting a Chel hug  :hypocrite:

Haha! And Yoop tries not to gloat over the future hugs he'll be getting from Ladies Chel, Ruby, and Elona... And Mr. Taco's brotherly headlock... Lol

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Hmmm... Why am I sensing that I am going to have to codename y'all Jasonandelona... like the couple off of Zits... Richandamy... or whatever their name is... lol   :laughhard:

Quote from: RainbowJingles on May 10, 2011, 02:37:10 AM

You may have to get any hugs you get from me while you're in Taco's "brotherly headlock."  lol

Quote from: YooperYankDude on May 09, 2011, 04:43:34 AM
Quote from: Babs on May 09, 2011, 03:19:19 AM
* Babs tries not to gloat over recently getting a Chel hug  :hypocrite:

Haha! And Yoop tries not to gloat over the future hugs he'll be getting from Ladies Chel, Ruby, and Elona... And Mr. Taco's brotherly headlock... Lol

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Newsman

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

Lynx

Easy to find something to pick on Chel for right now - where are the pics?  Haven't seen picture one from you of the wedding yet.  And you're supposed to be the photographer of this group.

*Psalm_97 picks about the pics
*pics pick, pics pick, pics pick
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

sunlight

:grin: why they are right here! I'm looking at them now!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

NOOOOO!  I allowed this thread to drop to page two in General Discussions!  I am derelict in my stated, sworn and avowed duty to keep this thread alive, perpetuated and up where everyone can see it and pick on Chel in it.

I will pick on Chel because she hasn't said much here in the forum lately.  Where has ya been and did it not have an internet connection?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Newsman

Or, Isaac, has she been focused on a different kind of connection?

Hmmm...

John  :waving:

Newsman

No denial from her, yet.

You know, silence IS consent!

Lynx

Hush thou.  You'll get a certain guy on this forum upset again and feathers will (literally) fly. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

Quote from: Newsman on June 28, 2011, 10:26:48 PM
No denial from her, yet.

Forum rules of debate allow 24 hours for a rebuttal.  This ain't no chatroom.
"Do you sing at church?"

Newsman

Unless Scott has instituted something here I know not of, you should know all words may be quoted, misquoted, and taken out of cointext! :)

Still no denial.

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: Newsman on June 28, 2011, 10:26:48 PM
No denial from her, yet.

Yoop simply :grins: and walks out... Don't want to get into any trouble with Sunlight... She is making sweet potato pie and pecan pie at my wedding... Don't want to jeopardize that... bol!

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Lynx

Sweet potato pie and pecan pie at a wedding reception?  That will beat little bowls of mints, salted nuts and cucumber sandwiches any day. 
"Do you sing at church?"

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Haha, true dat! There will also be Peanut butter torte, chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting, salted nut rolls, cake (obviously... Lol), fudge (made by me), chocolate nobake peanut butter oatmeal cookies, crab dip and chips... Ohh goodness... More but can't think of it... And all of it is being made at home... Or in church kitchen... Ahhh, German potato salad...

But this is the pick on Chel thread... Not the "talk about all the good food and make people drool" thread...

So in respect to the title of this thread...

We are going to stuff Chel with stuffed shells (the pasta ones... One of my specialities... Lol)
:hypocrite:

Can we get a bet as to how many she can fit in her mouth at one time??? *snicker*. Just kidding... :hypocrite:

:hypocrite:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

The Purple Fuzzy

sunlight

:grin: you guys are crazy.

how many days yoop? :grin:

I have been distracted, but it has been with getting supplies, and cooking food for my fundraiser for my mission trip to Haiti. :grin: You guys should come by this weenend and get some good stuff!

MelodyB

I wish! I would love some of that brisket!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

sunlight

The potato salad is now made... :grin:

Lynx

Pick on Chel because... she's too busy to talk to her online friends.  And because I didn't get any of that food she was selling. 

Are you still selling sweet potato bread?  I have a few dozen orders to place...
"Do you sing at church?"

Newsman

Only a few more picks and we will need a second pick on Lady Chel thread.  :thumbsup2:

Isaac is doing his due diligence.

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

So... We can pick on Chel about her shoes... Her wacky socks... Her happy attitude... Her choice of car to drive... The way she makes cookies( and that she is the only one allowed to snitch)... The way she bowls... How she drinks iced tea without ice or lemon... And a plethora of other things...

But... Does anyone else know what we cannot pick on Chel?? *grin*

Feed The Bachelors 2010

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

I certainly hope you don't pick her nose! :o