News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Last Person to Post Wins Round # 7

Started by The Purple Fuzzy, September 01, 2008, 04:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

The Purple Fuzzy

Sis

Were you shocked by conditions?  How did it touch you? How did you feel about the experience?

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

Tricia Lea

looks like this thread is nearing the end soon

Sis

BeccaBoo

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Sis on November 01, 2008, 07:20:47 AM
Were you shocked by conditions?  How did it touch you? How did you feel about the experience?
I didn't get to relate to the folks that much since I was watching the baby and the ones that I was around didn't speak English and I don't speak Spanish, soooo my experience wasn't the same as Dina and Chel and Ben's.  But I can tell you that I certainly appreciate being able to flush toilet paper and not have to put it in the trash can.  I also appreciate the fact that you can use faucet water to brush your teeth and don't have to worry if you accidentially open your mouth in the shower and get a mouth full of water.  And the driving here, as bad as it might be, isn't like being in a school type bus and being able to reach out the window and touch the bus beside you while going down the road beacuse they are so close.  :o

Tricia Lea

The Purple Fuzzy

This was the first time for Ben, Dina and me.  Chel had gone in February in connection with her nursing class in college.

savedbygrace

The Purple Fuzzy

You're pregnant, so you can get away with napping all the time. ;)

Sis

Oh, I forgot to catnap. Went on a hike instead.   :laughhard:

The Purple Fuzzy

I wanted to nap today, but didn't get to...

BeccaBoo

Sis

The Purple Fuzzy

BeccaBoo

The Purple Fuzzy

BeccaBoo

The Purple Fuzzy

BeccaBoo