News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

ATTENTION!! GP Newbie "Accepting applications!!"

Started by MelodyB, May 27, 2008, 08:58:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1legRooster

Quote from: SippinTea on July 07, 2008, 04:54:55 AM
Hurray! The Rooster is hopping around again! At least a little. :)

:beret:

Well technically I am limping around again, but yea, soon I might be able to climb a fence post.  LOL

The early bird get's the worm, but who wants to eat a worm.

Ashlee

Sis

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: 1legRooster on July 07, 2008, 04:51:52 AM
Hey all, well I am officially 2 legged rooster now.  The walking is not a painless experience, but each day a bit easier.  Well what would one expect, it has only been 3 days now.  But Yay, well it has been hot, I now can walk.... Really slowly, so slow, the older saints can arrive after my car is parked, and find a seat before I get into the church.   :laughhard:
That's wonderful.  Will pray that you make a full recovery! :)

1legRooster

Well it is nice to be back up to 90% of pre accident.  God is good.

I just had to reserect this.  And see if the Smile thread was in here.

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Wow... after reading this one... very funny.

Now come to realization that Sippin has a history of hiding behind the couch with tea drinkers... *** decides to never go near a couch again as long as he lives...***   :biglaugh:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

1legRooster

Yea, figured you should be warned.

I had no luck finding the smiley thread.  Oh well

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Thanks for the warning... much appreciated... any more warnings I should know about...? Lol

Feed The Bachelors 2010

1legRooster

None at the moment, if I gave all my hard earned info away, then what would I have to post.  LOL   :lol:

SippinTea

I'm pretty sure the smiley thread was in general - not that it will help to narrow the search much. *lol* And beyond that, I have no idea. :updown:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: 1legRooster on February 18, 2010, 06:07:12 AM
None at the moment, if I gave all my hard earned info away, then what would I have to post.  LOL   :lol:

LOL... Guess I'll just keep readin all the old stuff... Lol...

Feed The Bachelors 2010

RainbowJingles

Welcome to GP...  the land of fruits and nuts.  :bigcheese:

Feel free to read our illustrious history and find out interesting things about our inhabitants, both present and past.

Just remember, as you think, "these people are crazy," that you are now...

ONE OF THEM!!!!

:up2:

Jonathan: I hope we can find it!!

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: RainbowJingles on February 18, 2010, 05:20:34 PM
Welcome to GP...  the land of fruits and nuts.  :bigcheese:

Feel free to read our illustrious history and find out interesting things about our inhabitants, both present and past.

Just remember, as you think, "these people are crazy," that you are now...

ONE OF THEM!!!!

:up2:

Jonathan: I hope we can find it!!

Sounds like a speech from a Museum Curator.

Or off of that radio program - the twilife zone... "Do not attempt to change your URL. You are about to enter another dimension in another place, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a land of shadows, substance, lots of smilies and a ton of wierdness. Next stop, the GP Zone.  :biglaugh:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

RainbowJingles

Quote from: 1legRooster on June 20, 2008, 08:03:09 AM
Quote from: MelodyB on June 20, 2008, 08:01:37 AM
No, but earlier tonight, I was gonna bump it, along with your welcome thread, and the ask thread, but all I got around to was the ask one. And then you came in here and did it yourself. :bigcheese:

ah, so I spared you from it.   but at least I hit 500 Posts.....  :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Oh happy day.
Now it is time to go to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppppppp

And now, over a year and a half later, he's at a whopping 570 posts.  lol
Welcome back!  May your posts double.

Sis

Speaking as a former Museum educator, I don't think it sounds like that. But I DO like the twilife zone!

Quote"Do not attempt to change your URL. You are about to enter another dimension in another place, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a land of shadows, substance, lots of smilies and a ton of wierdness. Next stop, the GP Zone.

:laughat:  That's good!  We should adopt it.

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: Sis on February 18, 2010, 09:11:52 PM
Speaking as a former Museum educator, I don't think it sounds like that. But I DO like the twilife zone!

Quote"Do not attempt to change your URL. You are about to enter another dimension in another place, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a land of shadows, substance, lots of smilies and a ton of wierdness. Next stop, the GP Zone.

:laughat:  That's good!  We should adopt it.

Cool... lol

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Sis

I'll ask Scott if we can put it someplace where it will stay.

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Sis

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Well even if it never makes it to him... i am glad someone liked it... lol.    :biglaugh:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Sis

Oh, it got to him, but I wanted him to put it in the welcome message.   :hypocrite:

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

We should have a contest for that... i'm sure there are more funnier and applicable motto's or quotes to be heard from the wonderful people here on GP... lol    :biglaugh:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Sis

Scott's been in a Twilight Zone mode lately.   :laughhard:

Amelia Bedelia

I thought Scott was in a galaxy far far away...

Sis