Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Ask a Rooster!!

Started by MelodyB, May 24, 2008, 07:41:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowJingles

Quote from: 1legRooster on May 25, 2008, 05:56:09 AM
Quote from: RainbowJingles on May 25, 2008, 05:52:33 AM
So if you had to choose one over the other, would you prefer to BE a hot tea or look at a hot tea?  :freaky2:

LOL.  You know I know your meaning here... and as a wise man... I will have to say......    :cool:

No Comment...
:tantrum:

*nod*  I understand that "AS A WISE MAN" you would have to say  :cool:
BUT as 1legRooster, what do you say?!

:hypocrite:

SippinTea

So if you had to choose one over the other, would you prefer to BE a hot tea or look at a hot tea?  :freaky2:

LOL.  You know I know your meaning here... and as a wise man... I will have to say......    :cool:

No Comment...

Thank you! I've been investigated by Sir John quite enough for one week. :roll:  :biglaugh:

What's your favorite holiday?
Do you like to read?

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

1legRooster

Quote from: RainbowJingles on May 25, 2008, 05:55:01 AM
Quote from: 1legRooster on May 25, 2008, 05:51:15 AM
Quote from: bsr on May 25, 2008, 05:43:05 AM
*steps into the henhouse*

Have you ever crashed a car?
Have you ever got a speeding ticket/warning?

*leaves the henhouse*

LOL.  Nope the Motorcycle accident was my first.... and it was not even involving another vehicle...

Yes.  I am a guy in California.... I think our licenses are issued with atleast two.  LOL  although until this accident I had a clean record for a while....  I am trying to be good... LOL Tickets are expensive.

Funny...  I got mine about a year ago.  It didn't come with any!  Hmmm...

RJ... please Read the area in RED.... I would hope that your CA lic did not come with a few speeding tickets.....

:clap2:
The early bird get's the worm, but who wants to eat a worm.

1legRooster

Quote from: RainbowJingles on May 25, 2008, 05:59:05 AM
So if you had to choose one over the other, would you prefer to BE a hot tea or look at a hot tea?  :freaky2:

LOL.  You know I know your meaning here... and as a wise man... I will have to say......    :cool:

No Comment...

*nod*  I understand that "AS A WISE MAN" you would have to say  :cool:
BUT as 1legRooster, what do you say?!

:hypocrite:

I say nothing... the question is rigged.  LOL  I demand a recount... what were the results in Florida???/

Ashlee

HaHa!  He got you!

*Reads second post*  He got Mel too. 

*Gets out so she don't get got too!*

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

1legRooster

Quote from: SippinTea on May 25, 2008, 05:59:55 AM
So if you had to choose one over the other, would you prefer to BE a hot tea or look at a hot tea?  :freaky2:

LOL.  You know I know your meaning here... and as a wise man... I will have to say......    :cool:

No Comment...

Thank you! I've been investigated by Sir John quite enough for one week. :roll:  :biglaugh:

What's your favorite holiday?
Do you like to read?

:beret:

Oh yes, and thank you for your thanks earlier as well..  It is so nice to get some praise for my hard work in answering these questions.  thand and I just got to keep the hidding spot behind the couch availible.  LOL

My favorite holiday are the ones I get off work.  LOL  But since that is more then one.... I would have to go with Thanksgiving.... Good family fellowship and games....

Hmmmm.  Do I like to read and I am keepign up with this site right now.... hmmm.   LOL yes I like to read.  I usually have a book of some type near me all the time.

RainbowJingles

Quote from: teacheroftheLord on May 25, 2008, 06:02:11 AM
HaHa!  He got you!

*Reads second post*  He got Mel too. 

*Gets out so she don't get got too!*

Don't worry.  He'll "got" you sometime.  He's a good gotter.

RainbowJingles

Quote from: 1legRooster on May 25, 2008, 06:00:38 AM
Quote from: RainbowJingles on May 25, 2008, 05:55:01 AM
Quote from: 1legRooster on May 25, 2008, 05:51:15 AM
Quote from: bsr on May 25, 2008, 05:43:05 AM
*steps into the henhouse*

Have you ever crashed a car?
Have you ever got a speeding ticket/warning?

*leaves the henhouse*

LOL.  Nope the Motorcycle accident was my first.... and it was not even involving another vehicle...

Yes.  I am a guy in California.... I think our licenses are issued with atleast two.  LOL  although until this accident I had a clean record for a while....  I am trying to be good... LOL Tickets are expensive.

Funny...  I got mine about a year ago.  It didn't come with any!  Hmmm...

RJ... please Read the area in RED.... I would hope that your CA lic did not come with a few speeding tickets.....

:clap2:

:roll:  I know I'm not a GUY in California.  Isn't that discriminatory not to give the girls points with their license, though?!?!  Maybe I should go ask for mine?

1legRooster

:roll:  I know I'm not a GUY in California.  Isn't that discriminatory not to give the girls points with their license, though?!?!  Maybe I should go ask for mine?
[/quote]

No, it is just wisdom... young women statistically are safer drivers then young men.... Now that is statistically...  and probably stems from the fact that most young women do not have someone telling them where to turn and when to stop for directions....  :waving:

MelodyB

Quote from: 1legRooster on May 25, 2008, 05:57:39 AM
Quote from: MelodyB on May 25, 2008, 05:53:23 AM
Are you getting tired of all the endless questions?

LOL, well one so easy... maybe... but on the other hand, I have had many minutes of work here, that has kept me very entertained.... as well as increased my number of posts very nicely.  LOL

Yep...that confirms it...if you are preoccupied with the number of posts you have...you REALLY DO fit in around here.

BUT....

<------read em' and weep. :laughhard:

Good luck! ;) Im only second to the all Holy Prelate Himself.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

1legRooster

Quote from: MelodyB on May 25, 2008, 06:23:54 AM
Quote from: 1legRooster on May 25, 2008, 05:57:39 AM
Quote from: MelodyB on May 25, 2008, 05:53:23 AM
Are you getting tired of all the endless questions?

LOL, well one so easy... maybe... but on the other hand, I have had many minutes of work here, that has kept me very entertained.... as well as increased my number of posts very nicely.  LOL

Yep...that confirms it...if you are preoccupied with the number of posts you have...you REALLY DO fit in around here.

BUT....

<------read em' and weep. :laughhard:

Good luck! ;) Im only second to the all Holy Prelate Himself.

No reason to weep, I have been on for such a short time and have 75.... Who knows what I can do if I keep up this pace... but seriously how many questions can be come up with.  LOL   I am going to have to get into more threads.  LOL

RainbowJingles

Quote from: 1legRooster on May 25, 2008, 06:19:49 AM

No, it is just wisdom... young women statistically are safer drivers then young men.... Now that is statistically...  and probably stems from the fact that most young women do not have someone telling them where to turn and when to stop for directions....  :waving:

Awwww...  How sweet!  He implied that I'm a YOUNG woman!!!!    :cloud9:

Wait...  not ALL women are back/passenger seat drivers!!  :flamingmad:
:pound:

And as to stopping and asking for directions...  isn't that why you have friends that call you at just the right moments?  lol

1legRooster

Quote from: RainbowJingles on May 25, 2008, 06:30:18 AM
Quote from: 1legRooster on May 25, 2008, 06:19:49 AM

Awwww...  How sweet!  He implied that I'm a YOUNG woman!!!!    :cloud9:

Wait...  not ALL women are back/passenger seat drivers!!  :flamingmad:
:pound:

And as to stopping and asking for directions...  isn't that why you have friends that call you at just the right moments?  lol

Again... did not say All.   :sulk:

Just some....  :great:

RainbowJingles

Besides, I have a GPS now!  My Australian buddy Ken tells me where to go, and I listen to him very well.  :D

1legRooster

Quote from: RainbowJingles on May 25, 2008, 06:40:01 AM
Besides, I have a GPS now!  My Australian buddy Ken tells me where to go, and I listen to him very well.  :D

Yea... that helped you find subway in San Jose... LOL   Good think I was not there... HA

What did you have for dinner that night....  :spam: ?

Oh and as I put on my other thread.... I have drawn a self portrait... and before you all get your hopes up that I am a great artist... I must admit I am not... but this is my current status... I look forward to moving on to walking again... but this is me for now.... hope it helps those that requested a photo be put on this system....

:sleep:

:laughhard:

RainbowJingles

Quote from: 1legRooster on May 25, 2008, 06:46:08 AM

Yea... that helped you find subway in San Jose... LOL   Good think I was not there... HA

:flamingmad:  That was the first night with my GPS.  Give me a little break, will ya?!

And I had Taco Bell that night.  I didn't REALLY want Subway anyway.

:girltongue:

1legRooster

Quote from: RainbowJingles on May 25, 2008, 07:02:19 AM
Quote from: 1legRooster on May 25, 2008, 06:46:08 AM

Yea... that helped you find subway in San Jose... LOL   Good think I was not there... HA

:flamingmad:  That was the first night with my GPS.  Give me a little break, will ya?!

And I had Taco Bell that night.  I didn't REALLY want Subway anyway.

:girltongue:

Sorry.... No kit kat bars here to give you a break from.  LOL

Seriously.   Congrats on the GPS system....

Now you just have to make sure you have the right address for where you are going.   :biglaugh:

RainbowJingles

lol  You're only glad I got a GPS cuz you were scared I'd request that you call me again to help me untangle my directionally challenged muddles.  :girltongue:

1legRooster

Quote from: RainbowJingles on May 25, 2008, 07:14:56 AM
lol  You're only glad I got a GPS cuz you were scared I'd request that you call me again to help me untangle my directionally challenged muddles.  :girltongue:

LOL, that and I do not know how to tell you to get to the meeting in OK or TX.  LOL

RainbowJingles

That's okay. Chel (or one of her family or friends) will be driving.  And I'm not sure if even KEN would know how to get where WE'RE going!  lol

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

RainbowJingles

RainbowJingles

Quote from: 1legRooster on May 25, 2008, 07:11:45 AMNow you just have to make sure you have the right address for where you are going.   :biglaugh:

You know...  I TOTALLY missed that implication until now!  :girltongue:

Brat!

:laughhard:

Soooooo...

Jonathan...

What is your favorite color?
Who is your favorite singer?
Do you enjoy singing?
What are your family reunions like?
What do you miss the most about not being mobile?
Have you figured out how to get to church next Sunday night?!!?

Ashlee

Jonathan?  Why does Elona think you're a brat?