News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Ask a Rooster!!

Started by MelodyB, May 24, 2008, 07:41:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Just for the record....he lost his thigh too. And today...he loses a wing and a breast. :fork:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

RainbowJingles

:o

Oh my!

This place is officially LOOPY!

1legRooster

Yea.... I think the Duck got too much sun.  Oh look... A duck blind.... Here Ducky Ducky Ducky..... *Over here hunters, get the Duck*

*Awww... the Hunters were not that smart, they thought I was telling them to duck*

:laughhard:
The early bird get's the worm, but who wants to eat a worm.

MelodyB

You are DUCK hunting now? :o

:couch:

*waves @ bob*

1legRooster

Quote from: MelodyB on July 03, 2008, 02:27:18 AM
You are DUCK hunting now? :o
:couch:

*waves @ bob*

No, I am not Duck Hunting, I was trying to help the duck hunters get the one that Ate one of the Chicken family. 

So is there someone new on here named Bob or something?

You do know what you call a person with no arm's or Leg's floating in the water right????

MelodyB

Yup. You call him Bob.

In accordance to prophecy

1legRooster

Quote from: MelodyB on July 03, 2008, 05:10:17 AM
Yup. You call him Bob.

Ok, what Prophecy is there about Bob?

MelodyB

None that I know of.

1legRooster

OK....... I see......    ???

:loopy: Must have been too much  :bustamove:

:popcorn:

1legRooster

well 3 days into the whole walking thing, and I think this could hurt less.   :pound:   :laughhard:

But on the good side, I am walking... with the crutches but still....  :clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2:

We had a great service on Sunday Morning, Just a good move of the spirit, I was able to get out and do the one leg dance.  LOL  Crutches in one hand, and on the good leg.... but it was nice to just let go and worship again.

iridiscente

Congratulations! You are again among the walking, it's just that you use 3 legs instead of just 2 for now!

The Purple Fuzzy

So, how is the leg healing?  We haven't heard much from you on the board since you're mobile again.

SippinTea

Maybe he's been too busy flirting with the single gals in real life to bother with the ones online. *grin*

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

1legRooster

Quote from: SippinTea on August 06, 2008, 12:21:38 AM
Maybe he's been too busy flirting with the single gals in real life to bother with the ones online. *grin*

:beret:

Ha, if i could find some in the area that were worth the time and effort to flirt with, then maybe.  but alas, now is not the time I guess.   Oh well, Bible college starts up in about 3 weeks, maybe there will be some in the new group.  HA, yea odds of that are not very high.  Oh well.  Life goes on.... and on.... and on.....

:biglaugh:

The main thing that has taken my time is trying to get some problems at work straightened out, and dealing with the lack of energy the rest of the time.  Oh well.  I will be up and running soon.

1legRooster

According to demand.  Here is a pic of me on the ground with the Emergency people around and my Motorcycle on the side.

Here is a close up, or attempt at it of the leg.

1legRooster

Here is the photo of my ankle well at the Hospital.  God is good.

1legRooster

And finally here are the photo's of the scars when it came time to remove the stitches.  I still have one more surgery to go, but God has been so good.

The Right side of the Ankle (Left Leg)

The Left side of the Ankle/Leg (Left Leg)

The result now is a fine red line on both side.  I had a good surgeon

1legRooster

Before the Emergency workers arrived, there was a group of men form the church there by the side of the road just praying and praising God.  He is so good.  When the picture was taken above, they had just gotten done cutting the boot off, and I was trying to tell them that I did not need my Leather Jacket cut off.  God is good, I did not loose my Leather Jacket.  Just a Tee shirt, Pair of Jeans, and a Left boot.  LOL

I am up and getting back into the groove of things.  I have gone from a Wheel Chair and being bed bound, to being able to start putting weight on the leg on the 4th of July.  At that time I was using two crutches, and I am now down to a cane, and I can do a little with just the boot on, with really short distances without the boot.  So all is moving along.  I cannot wait to be back on my motorcycle.  LOL  God is So very good.   :great:

gabbtastic

God is good... He knows how much we need our leather jackets lol

almondjoy

1legRooster

Quote from: gabbtastic on August 06, 2008, 07:03:36 AM
God is good... He knows how much we need our leather jackets lol

And our motorcycles.  A few more months tell I get to ride again....  YAY    :thumbsup2:

:moped

sunlight

I hope to be able to ride in a few months too... :grin:

some stuff has to change first though... lol.

Why do you like motorcycles? (i know why i do, but its apparently hard for me to explain where others can understand...  lol)
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

gabbtastic

chel your gonna be a biker chic  :o