News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Geri....

Started by okieoliveoyl, April 29, 2008, 02:24:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

okieoliveoyl

ok..i just happened to notice a ticker when you posted in Nic's thread....

i know i've dropped off the planet a time or two...but wow.. CONGRATS!!!!!!! 

News..updates?  Since i'm lazy and didn't look to see if you had something going.
Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"

Chseeads

I think her wedding thread turned into her baby thread.

okieoliveoyl

yeah ...i found that after i posted this...but then i figured everyone who's expecting needs their own baby thread...so yeah... :)

how are ya cheese??

Chseeads

mini

that explains the lump in the middle.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

EricShane

Im so exited!!!

I miss Geri... we used to hang out some, she used to make fun of my clothes...  :smirk2: --- So what if I Brought 37 pairs of Shoes to camp one time! *laughs*
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

okieoliveoyl

:o  37 pairs of shoes....my gracoious

cheese????  my words.... (insert smiley in deep prayer)   i always knew there was something diff about you...hehe...

Chseeads

Ever since that day in that parking lot on the phone, Jen....I've been a different man.....

nicolejoy

Cheesy has the memory of an elephant hey...

Chseeads

Pretty much, yah.

mesipie

eric shane....GIRLS bring that many shoes to camp...boys only bring 1 or 2 pair....

seth ...u r prego?!?...congrats...
its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

okieoliveoyl

I agree with Nic....u have a great memory....    and just the mention of parking lots....*aaaahhhhhh*

so when r ya due?  u need a ticker....hahhahah

Chseeads

Thanks, Messypah.

I'm not sure when I'm due.  I've been gaining weight for years now....

EricShane

Quote from: *mesipie* on May 01, 2008, 05:03:41 AM
eric shane....GIRLS bring that many shoes to camp...boys only bring 1 or 2 pair....

seth ...u r prego?!?...congrats...
appearantly I never got that memo that time... now, I mean if I go to a camp or something... I'll only take about 4 or 5 (including flip flops) I can live with that... *lol* - She also used to say my clothes were like "Walking Neon Signs" haha!
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

mesipie

oooooooooh...u wear thooose kinda suits....lol

EricShane

Quote from: *mesipie* on May 02, 2008, 06:48:44 PM
oooooooooh...u wear thooose kinda suits....lol
yeah, im the one that walks into camp with a hat and cane....

NO!.... lol...

I just 'used to' dress really flashy... now I dress trashy, cause trashy is in in IN!

mesipie

ew....please tell me u dont wear those converse or whatever they are called tennis shoes with ur suits/....PLEASE....

The Purple Fuzzy

I had to go to a conf the other Friday and one of the speakers had on a suit and Converse tennis shoes...

EricShane

Quote from: *mesipie* on May 06, 2008, 05:40:01 AM
ew....please tell me u dont wear those converse or whatever they are called tennis shoes with ur suits/....PLEASE....
haha... I 'have' done that in the past... like 4 or 5 years ago... But - It was in style for a minute back then... haha

mesipie

well...its apparently *in style* now...i personally think it looks STUPID ...looks like teens trying to get attention

EricShane

Quote from: *mesipie* on May 06, 2008, 06:22:59 PM
well...its apparently *in style* now...i personally think it looks STUPID ...looks like teens trying to get attention
i also think it looks stupid.

mesipie