News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Lana Joy :)

Started by nicolejoy, April 23, 2008, 03:30:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: nicolejoy on September 09, 2008, 04:41:56 AM
Oh, by the way - here's a pic of baby ;)

Wow!  That's awesome!  That is a really good sonogram.

iridiscente

nicolejoy

I have more but I didn't want to bore you - that one is my favourite though!!

Baby is chubby - fat cheeks and also 2 weeks above the "expected weight/size" - fun for me!!

nicolejoy

Quote from: nicolejoy on September 10, 2008, 02:07:38 AM
I have more but I didn't want to bore you - that one is my favourite though!!

Baby is chubby - fat cheeks and also 2 weeks above the "expected weight/size" - fun for me!!

Talking about the size - see my ticker, this week baby is meant to be 4.75 lb?? Well - two weeks ago, baby was already 5lb!! And they're meant to put on around one pound every 2 weeks or so - so by now, baby's probably already 6 lb!!

The Purple Fuzzy

He's gonna be a big boy. ;)

iridiscente

Well, they told me that Ariel would probably be 8 pounds when she was born... and she was 6 pounds 11 oz.

nicolejoy

I know that it's not always accurate... but I was 9lb when I was born, and my hubby was large as well - I don't know what exactly... so... *shrugs* I guess we'll find out soon enough!!

newkris

oh how fun is that?  oh my word . . .  nic, that is the coolest picture ever.  won't be long now.  glad you're feeling well and all is going well for you. 
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

nicolejoy

Here's me at 32 weeks - sideways, I look HUGE, but the baby is ALL in the front. From the back, I don't look pregnant - I still have a little waist too!!

Note the pretty background too!! ;)

iridiscente

I wish our Dr. did those cool sonograms!

joyeuse

So, its a boy. Cool that you are doing good. You dont look huge, just pregnant

Charlene

Quote from: iridiscente on September 12, 2008, 04:23:39 AM

Most places here are doing those sonograms...

iridiscente

Quote from: Charlene on September 12, 2008, 09:42:01 PM
Quote from: iridiscente on September 12, 2008, 04:23:39 AM

Most places here are doing those sonograms...
They didn't offer that at my doctor's office... maybe by next time they'll have something like that.

MelodyB

Quote from: joyeuse on September 12, 2008, 08:27:20 PM
So, its a boy.

Where does it say its a boy? LOL

I dont think she is telling GP what it is. ;)
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Geri

Quote from: iridiscente on September 10, 2008, 07:17:35 PM
Well, they told me that Ariel would probably be 8 pounds when she was born... and she was 6 pounds 11 oz.

Same thing happened to us.  They said September was going to be AT LEAST 8 lbs and she was 5lbs 4 oz. The Dr sounded so shocked that I thought something was wrong at first. lol

Geri

mesipie

he said landon would be big...at least 8-9 lbs...he was 8 14
its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

nicolejoy

Well, we'll see what happens and how big this baby turns out!! Just 6 weeks to due date now!!

nicolejoy

Here's me at 34 weeks with my hubby:

And at 36 weeks - side on I look WAAYYYY bigger!!

The Purple Fuzzy

It won't be long now.  Looks like you're all baby.  :grin:

iridiscente

Some of it's just the outfit.

savedbygrace

Aww..the pictures are way cute..has the baby dropped lower now since you are so close now..I know mine has..and man he is a heavy little thing...lol

newkris

how fun, nic.  you look gorgeous, as always.

as for guessing the weight . . . they took thi at about 36 weeks hoping that he would be about 7 pounds like the ultrasound indicated.  he was 8lb 6 oz.   :o  all gueswork . .  .
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

joyeuse

ood to see new pictures. Seems that the baby is the one who gona take all the weight. U are so beautiful

nicolejoy

I've put on maybe around 25 lb total, that's not bad, I don't think... Although I wish it was a bit less!!!

Went to the docs today. Just waiting really. I was asking her to just schedule me to be induced already, but she wouldn't ;)

iridiscente