News:

Remember to check out the Devotions & Poems forum!

Main Menu

Lana Joy :)

Started by nicolejoy, April 23, 2008, 03:30:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nicolejoy

Bernard and I are expecting our first child somewhere around October 28!

We're 3 months, just heading out of the first trimester now! We've had two scans already and it's amazing how fast the baby grows! We have another scan today (in an hr, I'll be at the doc's!!)

I know I haven't been around much lately, but I wanted to let you all know anyway :)

Nic

sunlight

Too cool! congratulations! I miss reading your stuff on GP...
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MelodyB

And just for the record...the baby...he is a BOY, and Nicole gave him to me already...his name is Squishy, and he is MINE!!

:P
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

nicolejoy

You might have to come to Hong Kong to get him though!!

MelodyB

sunlight

i dont believe it... lol!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Chseeads

alohilani

What will you be, Seth? Need a thread of your own? *grin*

nicolejoy

JoleneHeather

Congrats Nicole..... wow that day has finally come.  LOL.

joyeuse

Congrats  to both of you specially to you, i do remember when i met you in Australia  both of us single and now im married with two kids and you married and about to become a mum, thats great

RainbowJingles

:hyper:  :hyper:  :hyper:  :hyper:  :hyper:  :hyper:  :hyper:  :hyper:  :hyper:  :hyper: 
Congratulations, Nicole!
:hyper:  :hyper:  :hyper:  :hyper:  :hyper:  :hyper:  :hyper:  :hyper:  :hyper:  :hyper: 
Congratulations, Bernard!
Congratulations, Newbaby Nicbern!
Congratulations Uncle Ant!  :laughhard:
Congratulations, Auntie Ash!
Congratulations, Grampa & Gramma Gates!

Oh my, oh my, oh MY!!!!!  I'm just totally and completely THRILLED for you guys, Nic!!!

iridiscente

How very exciting!!! :clap:

RainbowJingles

I'm just cracking up over Ant turning into an Uncle.  It's just funny to me somehow.  lol

Jaybee

Congratulations, Nicole!!
"Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forward."

- Kierkegaard

MelodyB

Yeah, Nic, I was on the phone with Elona last night...and she was having net issues...so I said "You havent seen the new thread that Nic started did ya?" and she said no, so I told her....

SHE SCREAMED....and I mean SCREAMED....for a LONG time, and LOUD....right in my ear.

Then she screamed again. And then laughed and laughed.

*shakes head*

That SO would have been worth you calling and telling her yourself, you would have just laughed and laughed over her reaction.

RainbowJingles

What she said!  lol  I was :hyper:  :hyper:  :hyper:  :hyper:  :hyper:  :hyper: 
I'm sooooooooooooo HAPPY for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*trying to envision Nic pregnant*
*shaking her head*
*silly grin*
*trying to imagine Bernard grinning ear to ear to ear*
*laughs*
*trying to imagine Ant morphing into an uncle*
*big smile*
*imagining Ash as an Auntie*
*awwwwww*
*picturing Nic's parents as grandparents*
*awwwwwwwwww*

Imagining Nic - :cloud9:

nicolejoy

I bet Ant will be a GREAT uncle!!! He's an awesome big brother to Ash already... he's gonna be a wonderful uncle!!

Ash will probably smother the baby ;) lol hehe

MelodyB

:spitlaugh:

I can hear my Squishy now.....

"Hey Uncle Ant!!" (Uncle AUNT...) BOL!!

nicolejoy

If you were Aussie, you know we don't say "aunt" like that!! We say "Ahh-nt" - it sounds closer to "aren't" (because we hardly say the r) than "ant"!!

MelodyB

But Squishy is half Chinese!! NOT an Aussie! And he will be born in HK and speak Canto. AND you still pronounce ANT the same as Ant I am sure...so yeah, its still pretty funny!

*HUGS* Nic ;)

nicolejoy

Chinese pronounce "aunt" the same as Aussies do though ;) And my hubby is actually Aussie, not Chinese (by nationality anyway) - by RACE he's Chinese, but by NATIONALITY, he's Aussie...

And yep, I do say "ant" the same as you do, probably ;) hehe

MelodyB

Squishy may grow up a tad confused! Especially if yall ever move back to OZ! Or to the states!

apsurf

May God Bless ya with at least 10 sets of triplets. :great:

Congrats on the rugrat!!!

nicolejoy

Well - this time, there's only one in there. PRAISE GOD!! ;)