News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Ask Practicalme something unpractical

Started by sunlight, April 20, 2008, 03:55:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

What is your favorite recipe?

What is your good recipe that is easiest to make?

And your dog wanted me to ask you why does he not get more of your dinner? :D
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

What is your favorite recipe?
Depends on what I'm hungry for. ;)

What is your good recipe that is easiest to make?
Cake mix cookies are really easy.

And your dog wanted me to ask you why does he not get more of your dinner? :D
He gets it when it's leftovers and we clean on the fridge. hehe

Babs

did you know i found a pair of socks in a bag yesterday that match my pj's perfectly? (the bag got put away with them still in it and i never saw them until yesterday lol)
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

:)  I'm glad you found them.  I told hubby that I forgot to give them to you specifically.  He said, she'll find them eventually since they were in the bag.   I'm glad they matched. :)

Babs

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Babs

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

Yes!

I'm wearing a pair of socks right now that Chel got for me, and I have posted a pic of them on here before. :bigcheese:

Babs

hahah ok u asked. my pj's are black and gray and so were the socks!

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

The Purple Fuzzy

Not as bad as I thought it'd be last night. ;)  Thanks for asking.  Will prolly have a bruise.

EricShane

well it could be worse! So thats good
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Babs

dont u think we need to have a picnic soon? lake texoma is nice around this time of year..........just sayin... lol

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

Hubby said that sounds like a great idea, we'll have to plan on doing that soon.  Wonder who else might like to meet us there, we could have a GP meet up. ;)

Babs

well lake texoma aint too far from them thar okies lol

My latest blog post.

Lynx

A bit far from me though.  That's an all day trip one way.  Otherwise I'd love to attend.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

EricShane

well.. if yall keep doing those far-away meet ups, ill never get to attend one! lol

Babs

i know the feeling eric lol i havent been able to make one yet lol

My latest blog post.

Lynx

I'd say somewhere on the Louisiana/Arkansas border, about midway, would be close enough to equidistant for a lot of people.  I could make it there for a long lunch and general hanging out.
"Do you sing at church?"

Babs

well no matter where they are i normally wont be able to go since i have no car. but if there is ever one here, say at lake texoma, then i have a chance.

but its all good either way

My latest blog post.

Lynx

If Chel and/or Fuzzy is going might they pick you up on the way?  Or would it be out of the way?  I'm not sure where that is.
"Do you sing at church?"

EricShane

Quote from: Babs on March 08, 2011, 01:14:39 AM
i know the feeling eric lol i havent been able to make one yet lol
I havent ever been to one either.. but Ive already almost met like everybody on here anyway.. lol

Babs

Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 08, 2011, 01:31:42 AM
If Chel and/or Fuzzy is going might they pick you up on the way?  Or would it be out of the way?  I'm not sure where that is.

just depends on where one was. if to your area, i would most likely be out of the way. i am a couple of hours north of them. appx two hours north of dallas, almost in okiehoma lol

My latest blog post.

EricShane

wait I have to say... that hardly any of the GP people now days.. I really know in person I guess.. lol