News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

here a scruff, there a scruff, look alive, give us more scruff in #5

Started by Babs, February 27, 2008, 11:31:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B

SippinTea

*laugh*

Alrighty then, back to the scruff... and I'll mosey off to the hug thread to send a hug to the MIA 'Lani. :)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

B

EricShane

whats funny, is at my Job is you miss a day of Shaving its considered being dirty and having bad hygene...

On certain people I have to agree...  :smirk2:
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Sis

sunlight

either you are really tired in those, or your face is getting skinnier?
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

B

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

B

EricShane

sunlight

or you could be loosing weight? lol. Sorry, didnt mean for it to sound like a put-down, i really didnt, it was just an observation that your face is skinnier.

Or it could be a different angle. lol

B

sunlight

* sunlight forgets trying to dig herself out of the hole
* sunlight hugs B instead
8)

SippinTea

*chuckles* since it's someone else in the hole for once.  :cool:

Melody

I think it's that his hair is longer sunlight.

Thanks for the dose of scruff Brannon.  Mr.Tall shaved his all off yesterday  :cry: and he looks about 18 again, I feel like I'm taking advantage of him....lol  :freaky2:  :hypocrite: 

I did however volunteer him for next year's Easter drama in advance...   :biglaugh:

SippinTea

EricShane

Quote from: SippinTea on March 22, 2008, 11:40:42 PM
*chuckles* since it's someone else in the hole for once.  :cool:

haha I was thinking the same thang!

Newsman

I literally busted out laughing at that one, Melodya..you cradle-robber, you!  :laughhard:

John  :waving:

Quote from: MellowYellow on March 23, 2008, 02:00:25 AM
I think it's that his hair is longer sunlight.

Thanks for the dose of scruff Brannon.  Mr.Tall shaved his all off yesterday  :cry: and he looks about 18 again, I feel like I'm taking advantage of him....lol  :freaky2:  :hypocrite: 

I did however volunteer him for next year's Easter drama in advance...   :biglaugh:

Chinadoll

We have a problem here guys.... :contract:   This states I'm entitled to periodic scruff and I am NOT GETTING IT.

Help a gal out please...    :sadbounce:

Nai

Newsman

Melody

Bro.Newsman, you consistantly break my heart/hopes every time in here.... :sadbounce:

;)      :P

:teeth:

Chinadoll

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

SippinTea