News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

starlight starbright, lets ask sunlight tonight

Started by Babs, December 30, 2007, 11:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunlight

Quote from: Sis on January 02, 2008, 12:34:45 AM
Stevebert heard your first song and said, "She should be singing solos." I agree!

Quote from: sunlight on January 01, 2008, 09:48:49 PM
wow, didnt know i acted that young! lol.
i am really 22.22191780821917, i just tell everyone in the  chat room that i am 58... keeps the guys from getting interested ya know, REG

Tell them you're 105 and they'll kid with you but won't hit on you!  :laughhard:

wow, he said that? tell him thanks, but I'm really not that good... hehe, i recorded that like 7 times before i was satisfied with it enough to even put it on my site.. lol.

And they pretty much back off after i tell them im 58, so im good! hehe! i guess if they keep on i could go to 105 next... hmm! lol.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Tricia Lea

If ketchup is good on french fries, how come it isn't good on mashed potatoes?

apsurf

Quote from: Tricia Lea on January 05, 2008, 07:37:47 AM

Oh but it is good on mashed potatoes!!!!!! :fork:

sunlight

Quote from: Tricia Lea on January 05, 2008, 07:37:47 AM
I personally like ktchup on french fries, on potatoe wedges, on fried mashed potatoes, on tater tots, on potatoe patty thingies that you get at mc-donalds...ugh. i forgot what they are called! Hash browns! yeah! thats it! lol.

one reason why it wouldnt be as good to some is because when you try to dip your mashed potatoes in it, it gets kinda icky because when the potatoes fall off the fork into the ketchup, it makes a bad splash, and all of the sudden you have red ktchup (do they still hve that green and blue and purple ketchup) all over your face, which can be rather dstracting to people driving beside you (because of course you are eating it in a car) and it casues them to have a wreck becuase they are trying to figure out how you are driving with your face all caght-up in ketch-up (they think you are hurt of course) and then they end up getting hurt! how ironic!

So thats why most people dont like mashed potatoe and ketchup together!

Babs

If you were going to die soon and had only one phone call you could make, who would you call and what would you say?
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

sunlight

Quote from: Mz. Ethyl on January 05, 2008, 08:23:16 AM
If you were going to die soon and had only one phone call you could make, who would you call and what would you say?
hehe, one of my relatives well known for telling everything they know... because i know that EVERYONE  would get the message... lol!
Or- i guess i could call that guy i have liked for forever and tell him, cause i wouldnt have to face the consequences... lol
or, i guess i could order pizza...

oh, you mean honestly? I would call my parents and tell them i loved them, and i will see them on the other side. It will mean more to them than to anyone else, and they are the ones that will remember how old im supposed to be long after everyone forgets i ever existed. Letting go is one hard thing to do...

Babs

Do illiterate people still get the full effect of alphabetti-spaghetti?

My latest blog post.

sunlight

yup. much more than literate people get out of cherrios.... the keep looking for all the rest of the letters!

Babs

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

did you know your thread escaped the ask board?

Backseat Radio

sunlight

Quote from: Tricia Lea on January 11, 2008, 01:50:01 AM
did you know your thread escaped the ask board?

haha! thanks! you ruined my cover! BOL! now that i am in the right place, does that mean i get more random questions to answer? Please? lol!

Backseat Radio

sunlight

Borden's Dutch Chocolate Milk!
ohh, thats not a snack?
Vanilla Wafers and Peanut butter!
yummy!

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

sunlight

yeah, i know, pretty soon im gonna be asking myself random questions just so i can answer them! lol!

Newsman

Any confessions you'd like to be investigated over?

John  :waving:

sunlight

tons, but you think im just gonna tell you and make it easy for you?
LOL

Tricia Lea

In that song, she'll be coming around the mountain, who is she?

sunlight

my great great grandmothers brothers nephews greataunt who was a tiny lady with blue hair and green shoes! she was quite the one... and when she came, everyone knew it!

ok... i cant figure out if the commas went before or after the s's so i left them off! someone help! lol!

MelodyB

sunlight

yeah mel... you laughing at me is a whole lot of help...

BOL

MelodyB

You are asking ME about grammatical punctuation?

AS IF!

I dont rightly know, and if I can read it, I dont rightly care either...as long as I know what you are talking about, I am happy.

(If I can understand Mesi now, then you dont have a thing to worry about.)

sunlight

Babs

The fortune cookie was invented in what year and by who?

My latest blog post.