News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Word Association

Started by Sis, December 29, 2007, 11:42:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tricia Lea

Sis

Tricia Lea

sunlight

[insert name of special someone here]
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Sis

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Sis

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

SippinTea

Sis

sunlight

SippinTea

sunlight

SippinTea

Babs

My latest blog post.

Sis

Babs

My latest blog post.

SippinTea

Babs

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

Babs

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

Babs

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea