News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Should we ask more Questions in the Question Everything game #2?

Started by Babs, November 27, 2007, 09:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sis

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

Sis

Tricia Lea

gabbtastic

do u think its safe to eat rare steaks? is it cool to have blood draining from ur steak?

Babs

do you think ethyl would really eat a steak rare or not?

My latest blog post.

gabbtastic

dont u think bloody meat is morbid? maybe ethyl would like it

Tricia Lea

Did you know I love my steak rare, or as my husband says, still mooing?

gabbtastic

dont u think thats gross :-/ did u know i like my steak medium well-well done depending on the restaurant?

Tricia Lea

gabbtastic

dont u think i could have gathered that since u like it rare? lol

Tricia Lea

gabbtastic

do u think i can possibly  :reaction: in every thread? wouldnt my blood pressure get to high? are you trying to cause me a heart attack?

Babs

should i go back to bed? should i  :pound: gabby over the head? shouldnt a cow be dead before you try to eat it?

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

RainbowJingles

Who said GP threads have to have POINTS?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!   :o

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

RainbowJingles

Did I forget to tell you that every post in here has to be a question?
Should I apologize to you, Leah?  lol

LeahMarie

Lol, no.. It's ok.. I just changed the whole thread.. I :pwink: ed it!

Do you like :pwink: ing?

RainbowJingles

Is :pwink: ing an art or a science?
Can you answer every question with a question?  :pwink:

LeahMarie

RainbowJingles

LeahMarie