News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

tweedle dum and tweedle dee lets ask sis mom in questions #3

Started by Babs, November 15, 2007, 10:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babs

Quote from: Sister_Mom on November 18, 2007, 04:37:23 AM
The Bible doesn't record Jonah's every thought while he was in the fish, but I think I have a pretty good guess myself.   ;)

probably not much different than some of the things we think when we find ourselves in messes
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

Do you know your friend is talking about you lololololol

Quote from: Mz. Ethyl on November 19, 2007, 02:47:51 PM
how about sis mom? she was alive when moses was, maybe she would remember...  :freaky2:

kade

Sunday best and broken glass

Babs

not saying anything about sis mom she hasnt already said herself, she said she knew moses in another thread   :laughhard:

My latest blog post.

kade

she also said she eats pizza
what kind of example is that
dear Lord forgive her, her trespasses :P

Sister_Mom

I only eat pizza when I feel like I have to in order to be polite, or when I get in a very strange mood and have an unusual craving for it. Pizza is not on the list of my favorite foods, but when feeling forced and if I can stomach it at the time I'll eat it. Otherwise......  :tantrum:

Kade, do you think the Lord will forgive me for that?
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Tricia Lea

kade

i cant say
but what i can say is
two people eat tacos ona  wednesday which oneis wrong?

and whats the diffrence in an orange

Sis

The difference in an orange? The inside and the outside of course!   :laughhard:

OOPS! Sis Mom was supposed to answer that. Sorry, didn't mean to step on any toes in here. *Sis sneaks outa the thread*

kade

Sis

kade

lol
so i made the mistake of wearing slip ons to a show one time lol never again 8000 screaming fans stepping on each other and moshing lol duribility over comfortability next time

Sis

Did ja loose your shirt, too?  :laughhard:

Next time wear Roman sandals.

kade

lol ive had one narly ripped off lol once while crowd surfing someone tried to jack my wallet

Sis

Gotta keep that safer. How safe can you keep it in a Mosh pit?

kade

Babs

if you were stranded on a desert island with no way to be rescued anytime soon, what three things would you want to have with you?

My latest blog post.

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Mz. Ethyl on November 20, 2007, 01:07:03 AM

if you were stranded on a desert island with no way to be rescued anytime soon, what three things would you want to have with you?

When you're in heaven, what could you possibly want? :cloud9:

Ohhhh......  :lol: not "really" heaven, but "really" a deserted island......... hmmmmm........

A soccer ball named Mr. Wilson, an ice skate............  kidding. :lol:

I'm really trying here, but if I couldn't have anyone else there with me (stop it Newsman!! I was thinking of my son, so there  :P ) there would really be no point to having anything there except a Bible. So I'll take three Bibles please.  :grin:

So when does the plane leave?  :laughhard:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Babs

My latest blog post.

Sister_Mom

*runs to pack bags* . . . . . . . . . .  *slaps forehead* Oh yeah!! I don't even need to pack!! Now that's my kinda trip.  :clap:

Babs

My latest blog post.

Sister_Mom

:o . . . . . .  errr, ummm . . . . . I mean  :anon: yeah, that's better.  :great:

kade

Quote from: Mz. Ethyl on November 20, 2007, 01:07:03 AM

hmm a band a stage and ppl

Babs

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea