News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Ask Rainbow Jingles

Started by Tricia Lea, September 24, 2007, 03:21:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newsman

Lady Rainbowjingles,

Thank you for you and Ladies SippinTea and Mel-Mel's kind words, but I am indeed unworthy of such compliments.

An incident yesterday brught back to my mind a question I've asked Lady SippinTea in her thread, but perhaps you will have a different response: why are small children so often fascinated and/or fond of the Grumpyest of the Grumpye?

John  :waving:

RainbowJingles

Quote from: amanda18 on October 10, 2007, 12:53:26 AM
do you stick cough drops in your nose?? Or mints or anything?
I was known in high school as the girl who would stick anything in her nose.. To bad I had to get 2 surgerys on it because I broke some vessels in it and would have nosebleeds all the time..

Uhhh...  No, I don't, Amanda.  lol  For some reason I don't think it's a great idea.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

RainbowJingles

Ummm...  Does this help answer that question?
Quote from: amanda18 on October 10, 2007, 12:53:26 AM
To bad I had to get 2 surgerys on it because I broke some vessels in it and would have nosebleeds all the time..

MelodyB

Nope...I dont see the logic in that at all. :)

RainbowJingles

Not a problem.  If you don't see any problem with it, then go ahead and try it.  If you kill yourself, though, don't come running to me.

Tricia Lea

Quote from: RainbowJingles on October 16, 2007, 10:51:06 PM
If you kill yourself, though, don't come running to me.

one question  If she kills herself, how can she run to you or anyone?

amanda18

DO you have all 10 toes??

Have you ever rolled off your bed well you were sleeping??, only to wake up the next morning and wonder why you are on the floor..

JUST DANCE!!

Tricia Lea

If you could go to dairy queen and get anything they had, what would you get?

SippinTea

Do you have this Friday off work? :)
Or... is there a chance you could get said Friday off? ;)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

:sadbounce:

Are yall plannin sumpin without me?

RainbowJingles

Quote from: SippinTea on October 23, 2007, 03:43:55 AM
Do you have this Friday off work? :)
Or... is there a chance you could get said Friday off? ;)

:(  Awwww...  Not likely, as I have a friend coming in from Arizona in two weeks, and I'll have to take a day off work to take her back to the airport.
I WISH I could!  I just don't think it'll work out.   :sadbounce:

Mel: No way, girl!  You're invited sure nuff.  It's just gonna be happenin' on the west coast.

MelodyB

:)

I still need ta call ya soon!

Tricia Lea

if you had to choose no phone for a week or no internet for a week, What would you choose?

RainbowJingles

Quote from: Tricia Lea on October 27, 2007, 05:48:22 AM
if you had to choose no phone for a week or no internet for a week, What would you choose?

Seeing that I can get the Internet on my phone and could use my Internet connection to make calls, I don't know if I'd have to make that decision or not.  lol

RainbowJingles

Quote from: Newsman on October 13, 2007, 09:17:34 PM
Lady Rainbowjingles,

Thank you for you and Ladies SippinTea and Mel-Mel's kind words, but I am indeed unworthy of such compliments.

An incident yesterday brught back to my mind a question I've asked Lady SippinTea in her thread, but perhaps you will have a different response: why are small children so often fascinated and/or fond of the Grumpyest of the Grumpye?

John  :waving:

Dear Sir John,

Babies and small children likely do not appreciate and love you any more than their adult counterparts.  Children are simply much less inhibited in the expression of their emotions, thus freeing themselves to show you just what they are thinking without fear of embarrassment (at least it doesn't embarrass the child, anyway!).  :-)  Often, adults settle for flawed and much less expressive means of communication that likely fall short of showing just how much you mean to them.  The sentiment is the same.  Children just express it more openly.

MelodyB

SippinTea

Elona, you have such a way with words. :)

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

amanda18

so I got long hair i've been in a UPCI church since I was 6 months old.
I like to go girly on sunday nights so I do the whole hot stick curling iron thing. the only problem with that is the hot sticks knot my hair and the curling iron burns it so it takes forever to comb it out and when I do I feel like I'm losing my hair SO what would be a good alternitive to go girly on sunday nights without making my hair fall out.. at this rate i'll be bald by the time i'm 30. I wanna curl my hair I just don't wanna damage it!!!  :-? and getting a perm is not an option because if it's not sunday night i'm not in girly mode...

JUST DANCE!!

Tricia Lea

if you recieved a million dollars what would you do?

Tricia Lea

Tricia Lea

RainbowJingles

Hiya, TL!  Been hangin' in there.  How about you?

If I had a million dollars...  Wow.  I've thought about that a few times before.  Seems like I'd pay off bills, buy a home and then take a trip around the world.  Of course, by then I'd be broke, because houses out here are a million dollars for smaller ones, so...  *shrug*  :-)  Maybe I'd buy an investment property somewhere near my Dad's home.  Who knows?

**HUGS** TL

Babs

what is your favorite bible story and why?
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Babs

if you were stranded on a desert island with no way to be rescued anytime soon, what three things would you want to have with you?
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.