News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Name that pastor's son! (Baby Names Needed!!!!)

Started by RainbowJingles, June 12, 2007, 09:56:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowJingles

Finally!  :-)

Isn't he precious?  :-)  I hope to get some other pics up sometime.
For instance, I'd like to have one of him with his eyes open and one of me holding him.  Both exist, but I have to get the pics to the computer at the right time.  :-)

SippinTea

Awwww....what a sweety!! He's darling!

*wonders how long she'd have to wait for him to grow up*
*does the math*
*decides that's too long*

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

RainbowJingles

MelodyB

Ohhhhh There you go Ruby....dont you like em' young?

SippinTea

*ahem*   :bah:

I've always said I wanted a man _older_ than me. It's the older ones that seem to still open doors for me, and walk me to the car, and treat me like I'm a gem, and ....

Uh, never mind.  :updown:

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

MelodyB

Ah yes, but let me quote myself from a previous posting about this very baby....

Quote from: Mel-Mel on July 06, 2007, 12:00:39 AM

:great:

Train up a child......

SippinTea

Errr...I'm pretty sure that wasn't what that verse was talking about. *grin*

MelodyB

But isnt the Bible prone to receive private interpretion from everyone who reads it....

I mean thats what everyone else says right?

SippinTea

In that case... it's my own private interpretion that says YOU can train him up.

*grin*

MelodyB

No thanks...I dont need a young'un I got two already! LOL

BTW...Remind me to scan a picture in...I keep forgetting.

amanda18

JUST DANCE!!

RainbowJingles

lol  Amanda.  80?  Hmmm...  How many sets of triplets would THAT take?

Raecheal

Quote from: SippinTea on July 07, 2007, 10:17:12 PM
*ahem*   :bah:

I've always said I wanted a man _older_ than me. It's the older ones that seem to still open doors for me, and walk me to the car, and treat me like I'm a gem, and ....

Uh, never mind.  :updown:

Not always!

SippinTea

amanda18

Quote from: RainbowJingles on July 11, 2007, 03:27:18 AM
lol  Amanda.  80?  Hmmm...  How many sets of triplets would THAT take?

26. 6   :hypocrite:

JUST DANCE!!

JakeLeonard

My pastor's son's name is Aaron.....his son's name is Tanner

My pastor's daughter's two sons' names are Keagan and Phoenix

MelodyB

iridiscente

RJ stilllll hasn't posted her pic with the baby.... :roll:

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

RainbowJingles

Caedon Cole.  :-)  And I totally forgot to post pics of us together!  I'm always behind the camera!!  Shame on me.  I have a couple, but I don't care for the way I look.  I'll try to find a decent one soon.  Wow.  He's seven months old now!   :o

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

RainbowJingles

lol  He didn't want to smile.  He wanted to grab my cell phone and EAT it!

Isn't he just too stinkin' adorable?  :cloud9:

LeahMarie

AWWW! He's PRECIOUS! Awwwwwwwwww! (Had to get a few lower case in there) :teeth:

MelodyB