Honey, Daddy is NOT a potty!

Started by randerzforya, April 03, 2007, 12:54:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

Quote from: Chseeads on April 03, 2007, 12:46:18 PM
Quote from: SippinTea on April 03, 2007, 05:19:45 AM
:rotfl:

This thread is a riot!!!!

But knowing the risk I would take in sharing what Surf did to ME once....I shall not share!  :o

:beret:

Can we PM you for the details? 

Hmmm....we'll see if you give a better offer than Surf. LOL   

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Chosen1

We were at the park the other day and Ethan just pulls his pants down and pees on the ground.

randerzforya

I was talking to Brandon's mom about what Ethan did and she said one time it was about midnight and she was sewing at the dining room table, Brandon walked past her into the kitchen, pulled down his underwear and peed in the trash can. :laughhard: I guess I can only pray that Ethan doesn't start sleep walking! Since he can't open doors yet that pee would end up someplace hard to clean up!

apsurf

I just got to thinking about my cousin that I went to visit a few years back.  She had 3 boys, the youngest was still in diapers.  What brings this memory back was when I saw them at a funeral this year, the kid is 8 or so now.

But the story is this, I was visiting and talking to my cousin about her upcoming marriage, when the youngest decided to run around where we were at on the back porch.  Anyway a fly had landed on the toe of my shoe.  THe little squirt decided to play "shoot the fly"  and proceeded to drop the diaper and pee on my foot trying to hit the fly!  My cousin tried to apologize, and all I could do was just bust up laughing (which didn't help my cousin any!!) :laughhard:

Q-tip

My daughter would always make a point of peeing in the pool.  It was like it was the whole reason she got in the pool. 

Thank God she finally grew out of that.  I hope. :-?
///////////////\"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment.\"///////////////

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

LarryTheCucumber

Quote from: Chseeads on April 03, 2007, 12:46:18 PM
Quote from: SippinTea on April 03, 2007, 05:19:45 AM
:rotfl:

This thread is a riot!!!!

But knowing the risk I would take in sharing what Surf did to ME once....I shall not share!  :o

Can we PM you for the details? 

no.

:frownshake:

Chseeads

MelodyB

Hmmmmm I missed that.....

"OH RUUUUUBY!!"

SippinTea

I'm not here. :couch:

But... if anyone wants the story, there are a couple things I almost always will take as a bribe. ;)

Newsman

A Vespa?

See? Even the P&P thread is not safe from the searchings for information by the Chief Instigato...errr..Iinvestigator!

Hmmppphhhh!!!!!

John  :waving:

SippinTea

Wow! You're into big bribes.  :o

I was thinking something quite a bit smaller and less expensive. Like.... a pack or two of Smarties.... or dark chocolate velvet from Goody's.... or a new book... or... a trip to Hawaii. :) I miss my bro.  :sadbounce:

Hey, Surf! If I make ya really, really, really mad will you come over here to get revenge?  :cool:

Chseeads

Try it!  What'd he do?  It couldn't have been THAT bad! 

Babs

OK i know this thread hasn't been posted on in a few, but i gotta share this one lol

and my youngest son will kill me if he ever finds out lol

anyways, he was only about 3 or 4, we were spending the night at my sisters house, and her daughters bedroom was right across the hall from the bathroom. my son was well known for sleep walking, and he turned left when he should have turned right, ..........then he ends up peeing on my niece, who was a year and a half older than him, she wakes up screaming bloody murder. me and my sister were laughing so hard we could hardly clean it up.

but then............the next day my sister is telling good ole mom what happened, well seems she got offended lol she exclaims: "i cant believe this!!! Even Jesus didn't get peed on!!!" (as if the kid did this on purpose!!).........well needless to say it was a topic of conversation in our family for sometime lol (although my son never even remembered doing it lol)
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

You never know, they did all sorts of horrible things to Jesus, someone might have peed on Him.

Babs

Quote from: MelodyB on October 16, 2007, 12:46:02 AM
You never know, they did all sorts of horrible things to Jesus, someone might have peed on Him.

yeah lol, just to hear mom talk about it you would have thought he did it on purpose lol, took us years to get her to let it go lol, sheesh peope lol
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.