News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

duct tape purses...again

Started by mesipie, March 21, 2007, 04:15:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mesipie

its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

NessasMama

I soooooo want that pink and black one!!!!!!! LOL!!!!! They are all cute, but the pink and black is my fave!!!!  :thumbsup2:
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

Jennie-lynnie

I like the blue/white one and the pink/balck one!

EricShane

the pink and black one is "so" upc
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Called_&_chosen

Quote from: EricShane on March 22, 2007, 04:38:31 AM
the pink and black one is "so" upc

:roll:

i KNOW

:laughhard:
yall should come here and see how UPC that purse is   :laughhard:
*Ashley Thomas*
"Mistakes are part of the price you pay for KNOWLEDGE"

*Bro Harold Linder*
"if God Calls You. You Will be Happy"
"Many Are Called but Few are Chosen"

*Bro Tim Green*
"You cant have a testimony without aTest"

mesipie

QuoteI soooooo want that pink and black one!!!!!!! LOL!!!!! They are all cute, but the pink and black is my fave!!!! 
i take orders...so pm me if u want to buy 1

randerzforya

Heather

i tried to make one, but my patience wasn't too great that day.....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

mesipie

EricShane

whats the price range on these? and do you make them yourself?
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

mesipie

yes...generally 15 to 20/30...depending on what all u get on them...that 1 is a little more difficult so it would be 15...if u get larger 1s like the camo and with pockets inside the price goes up...i sold the camo 1 for 20

Heather

do you ship to tennessee? i tried and just did not have the patience. grrr. how do you start out on one of them?
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

mesipie

make the inside....just tape the pieces together...then tape the outside to it

yes i do ship to tennessee...i ship to anywhere in the us...ceptalaska & hawaii...well...maybe...but the shipping would be more im sure....

i had 1 person interested from canada...shes willing to pay shipping...so im willing to ship it

NessasMama

hmmmmmmm..........I'd try making them myself, but for some reason, I don't think they would look as good as yours. I might have to break down and order one from you just so I can be different. I'm pretty sure that there aren't any duct tape purses here in Maine!!!!!! LOL!!!!
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

mesipie

NessasMama

Bliss

I really like the duct tape wedding.  :laughhard:

NessasMama

Me too!!!!!!!

That must have been one stiff dress!!!!! Poor lady!!!!

mesipie

i loooove the pink with paperclips...and the black/pink with the white flower

warmbee

wow, and I thought this thread was a joke :oggle: those purses are adorable :biglaugh:

mesipie

ty..nope...not a joke...i make em and sell em...or sometimes i make em and they r soo cute that i just carry em

warmbee

I'ma have to try and make one, it looks like a fun christmas gift ;)

Roxie

Some people make things happen, some watch while things happen, and some wonder \"What happened?\"

Which type of person are you?

InChristGirl

mesipie