News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

What herb are you

Started by Tricia Lea, March 09, 2007, 05:57:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tricia Lea

http://www.quizilla.com/users/Juno/quizzes/What%20herb%20are%20you?/

heres my results  I can never get the code thing right to  paste the pic that goes with these things

YOU ARE CHAMOMILE

Bliss

SippinTea

You are rosemary

Hmmm...not sure that's a compliment.  :-?

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

EricShane

Hi I am Catnip, and I am Hypnotic and inspire strong feelings in others, People cant get enough of me! And I often wish to be left in peace..

:thumbsup2:
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Raecheal

I'm supposed to be catnip too.

apsurf

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

newkris

YOU ARE MOLY

i'm at work and don't have time to play with the pic thing, but i like the description.

just one question . . . what's moly?

\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

B

amanda18

JUST DANCE!!

Sister_Mom

what herb are you?

ivore

Get it? herbivore  :laughhard:

Ok, definitely feeling better here.... or is that the meds talking?
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Tricia Lea

ok sister mom what you on lol
Quote from: Sister_Mom on March 21, 2007, 09:23:15 PM

Ok, definitely feeling better here.... or is that the meds talking?

Tea

hi5 newkris, I'm a moly 2 :ugly:
Smile

Tea

Smile

Sister_Mom

Quote from: newkris on March 21, 2007, 07:30:28 PM
YOU ARE MOLY

i'm at work and don't have time to play with the pic thing, but i like the description.

just one question . . . what's moly?

Not sure, but it HAS to be better than being "moldy".  :grin:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Tea

some say that cleanliness is next to godliness but I say that holy is next to moly  :hypocrite:
Smile

Melody

There must not be too many spices to choose from on this quiz because so many of you are the same.  And we know each of us brings a little different flavor to GP!

Melody

I'm rosemary and do not get the last line about dandruff...LOL  :smirk2:

Tea

u seem like you would be the Cascara Sagrada herb...  it's bark is used as a "stimulant laxative" especially in the cases of "chronic constipation" :flush:
Smile

Melody

newkris

Quote from: Tea on March 22, 2007, 06:50:56 PM
some say that cleanliness is next to godliness but I say that holy is next to moly  :hypocrite:

you know, tea, if you are moly and i'm moly that means we are twice as holy moly as long as we are in agreement!  right? 

i'm with you, man. 

holy and moly clearly go together!

btw - LOVE that pic of tea, jr.  what a doll he is!
me, too.

there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

Nerd

I'm catnip.

Where do they come up with these things?

:cool:

newkris

probably somebody smokin'  :hippy:  some herbs and talkin' about how stupid it would be if we were like herbs.

sorry.  flashbacks.   :offtopic: 

back to your normal thoughts patterns everyone.  :pwink:
me, too.

Sister_Mom