The Newest Little Hillbilly: Bella Carmichael *Hey Mesi, it's new! lol*

Started by Chseeads, January 27, 2007, 05:54:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Chseeads

Deb said last night that the doc said one of her ears was getting better, one was getting worse I think.  And Josiah has an infected tonsil and sinus infection.  Both have been running fevers.  She said Josiah felt so bad he just sat in the recliner and sobbed and him crying upset Bella and she boohooed too, and that they were just a sight.....

mesipie

its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

SippinTea

newkris

oh, that is so sad.  ear infections are so painful. 

and, yeah, mesi, i sure did my share of crying when my boys were sick.  thi had ear infections for almost the entire first two years of his life.  i walked the floors and prayed and prayed and cried and plead the blood and prayed and cried and walked the floors.

tell deb i'll pray for her - and the babies. 
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

mesipie

lol...when landon was little he just wuldnt xtop crying..he wouldnt sleep...nothing...i remember just bawlin my eyes out...wishing and prayin that he would just stop...
its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

Chseeads

Josiah spent part of the party asleep on someone's lap not feeling well.  Bella was off again on again.  Overall she didn't do too bad.

I'll have to get some pics up later.  Gotta head to church now though.

newkris

me, too.

there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

SippinTea

Sis

newkris

i have to run to barnes & noble quick.  youse guys want anything?  tea?  coffee?  new book?
me, too.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Sis

Quote from: newkris on January 27, 2008, 12:14:37 AM
i have to run to barnes & noble quick.  youse guys want anything?  tea?  coffee?  new book?

How about an Archie comic?  I love that little womanizer! He's been at it for decades!   :laughhard:

newkris

allright.  here you go.  one carmel mocahictoroogoogle.com  for you mel.

i didn't see any womanizers in the bookstore, sorry, sis.  i was mostly in the kids section. 

found some DELIGHTFUL golden books with new and strong hardcovers.  tawny scrawney lion was one of johnathon's favorites, so now he'll have it to read to mavrik. 

ruby, brought you some mango ceylon, hope that's okay since i didn't see you get your order in.

okay.  all set?  wait.  there.  now i have my plain black coffee with a little bit of ice.

um, seth?  where's the pics? 

:sofachair:

anyone have any snacks?  all that driving to the Mall of America has me a little hungry.
me, too.

SippinTea

That was perfect, Kris. *HUG* My throat's been hurting all day today, and mango ceylon sounds delightful.

Snacks? I've got chocolate--you want dark or milk? :)

:beret:

Chseeads

(She wouldn't tear into her little cake though they tried to get her too...she didn't want it on her hands and pushed it away....lol)

Chseeads

Chseeads

newkris

wow, seth.  very nice.  fun pics.  she is going to be a classic beauty.  those dark curls and fair skin.  what a doll!  she clearly didn't feel well, though.  poor kid. 

thanks for sharing.  you get an A for the day.

sorry i didn't pick you up anything from starbucks.  don't want to start any rumors about beautiful women bringing you gifts.  :pwink: 
me, too.

Sis

Quote from: newkris on January 27, 2008, 02:46:43 AM

i didn't see any womanizers in the bookstore, sorry, sis.  i was mostly in the kids section. 

You couldn't find ANY Archie comics? They're all over the place! Hmmmmm

MelodyB

Awwww Cute pics! And I agree...you can tell she wasnt feeling well.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

newkris

to avoid all temptation . . . i walked through pretty quickly, i must admit.  i'm such a book junkie that i have to allow hours for myself in a bookstore - or go in and out.  there's no in between.

hey uncle seth, what did you get your bella?
me, too.

SippinTea

Awww... she's so beautiful. But yes, I'll agree with the others... you can tell she wasn't feeling well. Her poor little eyes show it. :(

Thanks for sharing them, Seth! :)

Quote from: newkris on January 27, 2008, 04:34:04 AM
sorry i didn't pick you up anything from starbucks.  don't want to start any rumors about beautiful women bringing you gifts.  :pwink: 

:spitlaugh:

:beret:

sunlight

wow, you have some good pictures of her. Where is that collage of pictures? there are some really good ones in that too.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Chseeads

That was just a bunch of pics from throughout her first year that Deb put up for the party.