News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

The Newest Little Hillbilly: Bella Carmichael *Hey Mesi, it's new! lol*

Started by Chseeads, January 27, 2007, 05:54:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

Quote from: Chseeads on May 01, 2007, 04:22:02 AM
Here's a few new pics.....pardon the low quality and green tint to them all...they're from the phone....and overlook the big fat orange thingy....*cough*

*quotes post just to bring pics over to this page...lol*

Yep, she looks a lot like her bro..... 

I actually thought that the pics of her, like the one where she's laying on my chest, reminded me of Kimberly's Anthany.  lol

littlegal

I can see the resemblance.  It's the round face, button nose and pinchable cheeks.

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

SippinTea

It's been over a month since the last pics. Tsk, tsk. What is Uncle Seth thinking? *shakes head*

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Chseeads

Well, I'm waiting on getting copies of pics that Deb took on her camera cause I couldn't find mine.   :smirk2:

MelodyB

What happened to you AV Seth? All I see is a red X :sadbounce:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

I don't know...I didn't do anything to it...but it disappeared. :smirk2:

MelodyB

MelodyB

Hey! I figured out what was wrong with your AV! It is back up today and so is EC...and you have it hosted from there...thats why it dissappered!

Haha!

SippinTea

Chseeads

Yeah, I know I know.....  I wanted copies of some pics Deb took....I never have got any yet.....

SippinTea

Chseeads

I'm planning on going over there tomorrow evening....maybe I can take some new pics....

MelodyB

Sister_Mom

God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

SippinTea

Quote from: Chseeads on June 15, 2007, 03:03:05 AM
I'm planning on going over there tomorrow evening....maybe I can take some new pics....

Yes, please!! :)

Sister_Mom

God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

MelodyB

Sister_Mom

You were bossy, she was pleasant. How is that picking on you?  :roll:

MelodyB

:sadbounce:

It just is...Im gonna take my toys and go home...er..work.

SippinTea

Quit pouting, Mel. It's not becoming.   ....or so my Mom always told me.  :laughhard:

Chseeads

I brought my camera with me today, so hopefully I can snap some new pics of Miss Bella tonight.

MelodyB

Please, dearest Seth, can you please get a few photos of the adorable Adora-Bella this afternoon, we would be delighted if you could find it in your unselfish heart to grace this board with the beautiful presence of coveted pictures of that gracious child. We would forevermore be grateful, and indebted to you to be able to view such a gorgeous portrait of beauty. Please and Thank You.

Gracefully yours,

Mel-Mel *Curtsies*

(Was THAT polite enough Mom?)   

Sister_Mom

Quote from: SippinTea on June 15, 2007, 03:27:00 AM
Quit pouting, Mel. It's not becoming.   ....or so my Mom always told me.  :laughhard:

Nor is begging, graveling, whining or drama.  :roll:

Quote from: Mel-Mel on June 15, 2007, 01:17:43 PM
       Please, dearest Seth, can you please get a few photos of the adorable Adora-Bella this afternoon, we would be delighted if you could find it in your unselfish heart to grace this board with the beautiful presence of coveted pictures of that gracious child. We would forevermore be grateful, and indebted to you to be able to view such a gorgeous portrait of beauty. Please and Thank You.

Gracefully yours,

Mel-Mel *Curtsies*

(Was THAT polite enough Mom?)   

Chseeads

It's gonna be tomorrow before I get to go over there now....maybe I can get some pics then....   :smirk2: