News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

The Newest Little Hillbilly: Bella Carmichael *Hey Mesi, it's new! lol*

Started by Chseeads, January 27, 2007, 05:54:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

SippinTea

Seth, you're slacking on the job of being the doting uncle...No new pics since 2-11. It's been over two weeks!  :sadbounce:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Chseeads

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

She's growing.....she doesn't look like she's some kind of toy anymore.  lol

Amelia Bedelia

awwwww look at her!!! so cute!!!

very st paddy day rug there too LOL

Chseeads

That rug is actually blue and white....but I took that pic with the phone, so it's not such a great pic.  lol

SippinTea

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Amelia Bedelia

Quote from: Chseeads on March 17, 2007, 07:47:46 PM
That rug is actually blue and white....but I took that pic with the phone, so it's not such a great pic.  lol
LOL I was wondering that as I typed that  "watch, he's gonna say its not really green"  LOL its very very green on my screen

now I'm concerned about Bella... she looks normal enough on my screen... what color is she really?!?!?!    :biglaugh:

Jennie-lynnie

MelodyB

Quote from: Amelia Bedelia on March 17, 2007, 08:00:39 PM

now I'm concerned about Bella... she looks normal enough on my screen... what color is she really?!?!?!    :biglaugh:

Thats exactly what I thought whaen he said the rug was actually blue! LOL

Chseeads

jquillen

Chseeads

Quote from: Rae on March 17, 2007, 09:41:37 PM
That was random.

They asked what color she really was, so it's not really... :P

Plus, before she was born Josiah was talking about what he thought she would look like and he thought she'd look like him and Debbie, but he wondered if she'd be black.  lol 

LeahMarie

Chseeads

Here's a few new pics.....pardon the low quality and green tint to them all...they're from the phone....and overlook the big fat orange thingy....*cough*

SippinTea

Oooooh!! Look at her! She's so much bigger now! And just as cute as ever.... :)

Thanks, Seth!

:beret:

MelodyB

Tricia Lea

NessasMama

Awwwwwwww.........what a little princess!!!!!!
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

randerzforya

jquillen

She's really grown a lot.  She's sooooo cute!  She looks just like her brother.