News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Christmas Songs already?

Started by Ebenezer Scrooge, November 13, 2012, 11:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Lynx

Those solos on the second one sound familiar.  Were they on the "Ordinary Man, Extraordinary God" project?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

SippinTea

No idea. Never heard of that one. But I wouldn't be surprised. The Child of the Promise was kind of a huge event, so I wouldn't be surprised if someone else borrowed the music for another project. Or did you mean the voices themselves sounded familiar? In which case, it would still most likely be a "yes". Child of the Promise used gobs of well-known Christian artists. SCC, Crystal Lewis, Russ Taff, Amy Grant, etc.

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air