News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Someone said

Started by rootbeer, October 19, 2012, 10:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rootbeer

I noticed on another thread that someone said:
QuoteThis is better than daytime tv!!

I think playing Solitaire is better than daytime TV.

The name of the Lord is a strong tower.

Lynx

For sure, it doesn't take much.  But then I don't know anything about it, it may have improved since I got a life. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

I said it. It was just an expression. I personally can't stand what is classified as daytime tv. Soaps and such. Never did like that junk.

:hi:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Heather

My life is WAY better than daytime tv!!! I should write a book!
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Q-tip

:-\

I watch daytime tv every Sunday and find it quite exciting.    :)
///////////////\"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment.\"///////////////

The Purple Fuzzy

Well, you haven't posted in ages.  Welcome back.

Q-tip

:hi:

Thank you.  I suppose it has been a while.  I may stick around a little while this time to occupy my thoughts. 

///////////////\"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment.\"///////////////

The Purple Fuzzy

Don't you live in East TX?

Q-tip

Yes Ma'am.  I'm in Gladewater.

The Purple Fuzzy

My mom lives there... well right outside of it.

Q-tip

I'm on the western border.  Near lake Gladewater.   Which side og Gladewater is she near.

The Purple Fuzzy

West side.  Her road turns off 2685, I think.  My step sis lives near the rodeo grounds.

Q-tip

Im a couple blocks from the rodeo.

The Purple Fuzzy