News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

For you conspiracy theory buffs

Started by Scott, February 09, 2012, 07:40:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

Here is a new web site

http://hollywoodilluminati.com/2011/10/

They are really out there and I have a friend who is buying into this stuff. 

Someone said this to me about this page recently...

QuoteI don't understand how anyone who wasn't a satanist could become so knowledgeable about about the minutia of Satanism. One might call the time and effort necessary to lean all of that stuff and maintain that page an act of devotion or worship. I suppose Satan finds in funny either way...
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Lynx

Reminds me of what Douglas Klinedinst once said.  "I had a friend come up to me one time and say, 'You need to read this book.  It's about the devil's alphabet.'  I said, 'I don't need to read that, I don't plan on speaking his language.'"

[tongue-in-cheek]
But everyone knows the real Overlords are the people at Apple.  They control society with their iStuff.  That's why the Mark of the Beast will be a QR code.  They were behind the RFID chips secretly, but they only wanted that to provide a distraction. 
[/tongue-in-cheek]
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Scott

My wife and I used to hang out with a couple, until they got really weird. They started looking for the Devil every where. They read on satanism and all sorts of occult practices and symbols. They spent much of their time looking for those things...they eventually lost out with God.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle