News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Summer Camp - almost time

Started by Scott, April 19, 2012, 07:20:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

Our district is already discussing camp - anyone planning to go?  Any idea who your speakers will be?
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

MsJennJenn

I'm going to Texas SR Camp!

Texas Camps are starting a new thing this summer called Linc - it's for Young Adults to attend camp, and get involved with Youth, working in the alters, interacting with the Young people. So I'm going to do that!

Also - my Pastor is preaching that week! Another reason I am going! lol
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

sunlight

I am going to crusaders camp! :hyper: (it's the little kids camp!)
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

I'd love to be a fly on the wall there.  It's neat watching Chel work with a crowd of kids. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Heather

A really neat thing our district is doing is carpooling kids from the section in one bus to take to Lake Benson that way 7+ churches don't have to transport their campers most of the way across the state. We have quite a bit of youth going this year.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

If you go to Lake Benson every year, you must know my pastor.  He was the one in the kitchen, making sweet rolls.  :)
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Heather

I've only been once and that was the summer of 2001. I backslid, ended up in the VA district, backslid, and now I'm back at my home church.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

taco_harvell

I will be going to at least one night of Youth Camp to hear Bro. Jimmy Toney.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/