News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Nai's New Look

Started by Chinadoll, May 13, 2009, 11:52:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chinadoll

By popular demand...

For those that don't know, I went nuts and permed my hair the night before Easter.

Nai

sunlight

wow Nai! you look so different from when i met you a few years ago! You are beautiful!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

mesipie

i like the 2nd one...looks nice nai
its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

Chinadoll

The second one was taken by one of my students.   I did the editing.

:)

And Chel -- thanks!

Nai

Sis

I like the pink. It looks like pink is your color. Now if you could take pics of your Easter outfit and the other new one...... Hint hint! LOL

EricShane

your hair looks great!
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Chinadoll

Next time I'm in my new outfits, I will take pictures!

Nai

Sis

I'm a pest, aren't I?   :freaky2:

sunlight

ohh yeah... and that skirt i wanted to see! I forgot about it! :hyper: lol!

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

Chinadoll

Yes, am still semi-raven haired but my hair goes red in the sun, not blonde.   And the perm seems to bring out more of the auburn than ever.

:)

Nai

Sis

Newsman

Very nice pics, Lady Nai!

John  :waving:

EricShane

Quote from: Sis on September 06, 2009, 06:09:37 AM
Did ja get a perm?
she got a perm, right before Easter.. lol (i read that above)
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Chinadoll

Actually repermed it last week

Curlier than ever -- but we took those pics in June, just hadn't gotten them uploaded.

My friend Justin does a fantastic job.

sunlight

I still want to see a picture of that skirt you were talking about forever ago... :grin: