News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Taking Applications for the Elder Bachelors...

Started by Chinadoll, February 08, 2009, 11:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowJingles

World Traveler

There is no statute of limitations on murder or bad first impressions.

I am enjoying my second childhood.
It is a lot of fun.
I have money this time!!

Marry, divorce, marry someone new, divorce, marry again, divorce, marry again... Polygamy on the installment plan.

Sis

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

iridiscente

Jallen

Why is there an Elder Bachelor's Association and not an Elder Bachelorette's Association?

Seems to me there should be two Associations with an annual or bi-annual drawing. Each Association's members put their names in a hat, one name from each drawn quarterly, bi-annually, or annually. The two names drawn get married and make the best of it... As long as you both shall live, and Amen.    :biglaugh:   

What do you think?

Newsman

Umm, no.

Not only am I one of the first two members of the Elder Bachelors' Council, I'm also the Grumpyest of the Grumpye!

Hmmppphhhh!!!!!

: :laughhard:

John  :waving:

World Traveler

Quote from: Jallen on March 16, 2009, 04:55:18 AM
Why is there an Elder Bachelor's Association and not an Elder Bachelorette's Association?

Seems to me there should be two Associations with an annual or bi-annual drawing. Each Association's members put their names in a hat, one name from each drawn quarterly, bi-annually, or annually. The two names drawn get married and make the best of it... As long as you both shall live, and Amen.    :biglaugh:   

What do you think?

There is... It is the ESA (Elder Spinsters Association)
There is no statute of limitations on murder or bad first impressions.

I am enjoying my second childhood.
It is a lot of fun.
I have money this time!!

Marry, divorce, marry someone new, divorce, marry again, divorce, marry again... Polygamy on the installment plan.

Chinadoll

*rolls eyes*

IF there is than I haven't gotten and invite yet.

*goes and sulks*

Nai

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Jallen on March 16, 2009, 04:55:18 AM

What do you think?
I think Jallen must want to join Elder Bachelors Association...

Chinadoll

Sis

He just wants a women's group so he can go hunting.