News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Taking Applications for the Elder Bachelors...

Started by Chinadoll, February 08, 2009, 11:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowJingles

World Traveler

There is no statute of limitations on murder or bad first impressions.

I am enjoying my second childhood.
It is a lot of fun.
I have money this time!!

Marry, divorce, marry someone new, divorce, marry again, divorce, marry again... Polygamy on the installment plan.

Sis

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

iridiscente

Jallen

Why is there an Elder Bachelor's Association and not an Elder Bachelorette's Association?

Seems to me there should be two Associations with an annual or bi-annual drawing. Each Association's members put their names in a hat, one name from each drawn quarterly, bi-annually, or annually. The two names drawn get married and make the best of it... As long as you both shall live, and Amen.    :biglaugh:   

What do you think?

Newsman

Umm, no.

Not only am I one of the first two members of the Elder Bachelors' Council, I'm also the Grumpyest of the Grumpye!

Hmmppphhhh!!!!!

: :laughhard:

John  :waving:

World Traveler

Quote from: Jallen on March 16, 2009, 04:55:18 AM
Why is there an Elder Bachelor's Association and not an Elder Bachelorette's Association?

Seems to me there should be two Associations with an annual or bi-annual drawing. Each Association's members put their names in a hat, one name from each drawn quarterly, bi-annually, or annually. The two names drawn get married and make the best of it... As long as you both shall live, and Amen.    :biglaugh:   

What do you think?

There is... It is the ESA (Elder Spinsters Association)
There is no statute of limitations on murder or bad first impressions.

I am enjoying my second childhood.
It is a lot of fun.
I have money this time!!

Marry, divorce, marry someone new, divorce, marry again, divorce, marry again... Polygamy on the installment plan.

Chinadoll

*rolls eyes*

IF there is than I haven't gotten and invite yet.

*goes and sulks*

Nai

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Jallen on March 16, 2009, 04:55:18 AM

What do you think?
I think Jallen must want to join Elder Bachelors Association...

Chinadoll

Sis

He just wants a women's group so he can go hunting.