News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Do you know where to find this quote regarding slits in skirts?...

Started by SippinTea, March 21, 2009, 10:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

I'm trying to find a quote by a famous male clothing designer (I think it was Calvin Klein, but not positive) regarding slits in skirts. It was something to the effect that he would far rather see a woman in an ankle-length skirt with a slit, than in a mini skirt. That the slit was far more provocative than the mini.

Anyone know which quote I'm talking about? Wish I'd copied it/bookmarked it when I saw it. :smirk2:

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MelodyB

Cant help ya, but I would like to know myself...soooo....

:placeholder:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

SippinTea

Thanks for trying, Becca.

I've about given up.  :smirk2: I know it's out there... somewhere... in an interview... but, aargh! :pound: elusive things.

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

BeccaBoo

I will keep looking...

And I will ask someone I know who is AWESOME at finding stuff...

:)

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8