Someone is pregnant....

Started by Jennie-lynnie, September 04, 2008, 02:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

EricShane

Quote from: SippinTea on September 11, 2008, 12:45:19 AM
Eric, I'd usually be cheering for twins right along with you. In this case however... considering how tiny Jennie is?... Ummm.... NO! :o

:beret:
lol, that is true... I wanted twins! :( lol
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Jennie-lynnie

So my official due date is April 29th. And my second appointment is Tuesday. I'm 12 weeks pregnant now. Just thought I'd update a little.

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

joyeuse

So far how are u feeling? keep us update

iridiscente

Spring is a nice time for a baby to be born! You don't have to worry about extreme temperatures while they're still new born.