News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

OK conference

Started by Melody, July 03, 2009, 02:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody

Some friends in our church are originally from OK and are going to the conference at the end of the month.  They invited us to come along and we said yes!

Since I've seen other stuff labeled Oklahoma, I wondered who all is also going?

If you'll be there and want to meet my family and me, let me know!  Nathan is about 6'8" so you just might see him anyway...lol

World Traveler

Conference? Don't be so formal. It is a campmeeting!!! Much more fun and better than a conference.
There is no statute of limitations on murder or bad first impressions.

I am enjoying my second childhood.
It is a lot of fun.
I have money this time!!

Marry, divorce, marry someone new, divorce, marry again, divorce, marry again... Polygamy on the installment plan.

Melody

sunlight

what are the dates for it?
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

World Traveler

Oh, I never get dates for it... oh wait, you asked "what", not "who".... hee hee.
There is no statute of limitations on murder or bad first impressions.

I am enjoying my second childhood.
It is a lot of fun.
I have money this time!!

Marry, divorce, marry someone new, divorce, marry again, divorce, marry again... Polygamy on the installment plan.

Melody

the last week in July.  We're going down Thursday the 30th, coming back Sunday.

mini

We (Chelleebelle, Mini, and the little ones) are going to be there all week.  We will be working in the Sunday School stuff of a morning, going crazy of a afternoon.  PM us, and we will get you contact info.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

nwlife

may try to go on sunday or monday night, would be good to see my family in OKC as well...
Only through faith in the Grace of God through Jesus Christ am I saved. No other means and no other actions changes the predestination of my soul.

UPDATE:  I finally did find my wife.  Just waiting now to bring her to the USA!

okieoliveoyl

wish we could be there..but..alas..we have to work...
Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"