News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

planning a wedding

Started by Heather, December 19, 2006, 09:06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

apostolicgirlmo

Found out last night that my brother proposed to his girlfriend! Yay! I'm so excited!

myhaloisintheshop

Chseeads

Amelia Bedelia

:sing:
Another one bites the dust, another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone
another one bites the dust
hey I'm gonna get you too
Another one bites the dust  :sing: :sing:

I mean  :clap2:  Congrats!   :grin:

RandyWayne

Weeeeeeee, are the championsss.
my friennnddsssss.
We'lllllll keep on fighting
to the endddddd

Geri

Wow, this thread is almost dead! nooooooooooooooo

*cough* anyhow. 1month 3 weeks and 6 days (Tyler has been giving me a countdown lol) until I become an old married woman hehe

Invitations are out, everyone's booked, almost done. I can't wait!!!

I'm going for my second fitting for my dress, it's bustle time, whoo! aaaand I get to see how my shoes turned out. I had 'em died to match the periwinkle in my dress. Only the tips of them show, it's gonna look so perty *tear*

I'll try to post pics of the favors and centerpieces as I get them done. I would post a picture of my invitations, but I think they are all at my momma's house.

Anyways, YAY! Almost married, to Tyler, YAY!! hehe  :clap2:

Geri

Raecheal

mesipie

times gettin closer...r u nervous?...1 week 3 days!...wow
its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

RandyWayne

Ahhhh, someone else is getting married now?  Time to start making comments about the "ol ball and chain"?

Anyways, congrats!  Enjoy your wedding!  No matter WHAT happens, it is YOUR day (not an endless parade of relatives) and you have full control of what ever happens. :)
Oh yes..... and enjoy the honeymoon!  Getting up at 1 or 2 in the afternoon is good for the bones. :)

sunlight

Quote from: SippinTea on December 22, 2006, 06:02:13 PM
I really like it, Amber! If I ever get married, you can tell your sister that she's hired to do the decorating.  :thumbsup2:
I much prefer simplistic elegance to the 'fluffy-frilly-foofy' stuff.

:beret:
:angel:
bump... ouch! that hurt! hehe!
:grin:
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

zizi90

Quote from: RandyWayne on September 13, 2007, 02:04:42 AM
Ahhhh, someone else is getting married now?  Time to start making comments about the "ol ball and chain"?

Anyways, congrats!  Enjoy your wedding!  No matter WHAT happens, it is YOUR day (not an endless parade of relatives) and you have full control of what ever happens. :)
Oh yes..... and enjoy the honeymoon!  Getting up at 1 or 2 in the afternoon is good for the bones. :)

I'm getting married!!!!! someday i guess....i'll let you all know when i have more info. Right now we have to figure out what color flowers, how many guests....oh, and who the groom is! :thumbsup2: that's kind of important.
www.PaulinaCarmel.com ~Modest Clothing~
www.PaulinaCarmel.Blogspot.com ~Mod Fashion Blog