News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

BB-Flat

Started by Newsman, June 12, 2008, 07:24:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newsman

A B-arely C-oncealed D-evice E-xclusively F-raming G-regorian set of chant chords, with treble intensity and a bass clef precipice for a double fortissimo lyrical strand! It's quite the sharp experience, nothing to B-flat in one's response to!

John  :waving:

SippinTea

*grin*

I love musical jokes and puns.

Saw an icon the other day that said "Hold me - I'm a fermata." :)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

sunlight

BOL!

better fermata than fermented...
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MelodyB

My name might be Melody, but I havent a clue as to what yall just said.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

EricShane

i dont get it either.. :-\
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

SippinTea

I would offer to explain, but it still wouldn't make sense to somebody who's not a musician. And it still wouldn't be funny. :-\

EricShane

you know, smart people really cant be all that smart because they dont make any sense!!!
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

RainbowJingles

Who said we...  errr...  I mean smart people...  have to make sense??

SippinTea

*is glad she's not a smart people* :lol:

EricShane

Quote from: SippinTea on May 24, 2009, 09:13:11 PM
*is glad she's not a smart people* :lol:

whatever! You so are, one of the smartest and most beautiful girls on GP!

SippinTea

:o *blinks* :o

That was totally unexpected. :lol:

Thanks, Eric.

EricShane

lol yw..

seriously.. thats though, thats like a skinny little preppy girl.. (like ya know, the ones you wanna BEAT DOWN!) saying "Im so fat.. I need to lose weight"

not, saying that I wanna beat you up or anything Ruby..  :hypocrite:

LOL no, im totally just kiddin! - but, seriously.. your awesome and we all dont tell you that enough!

SippinTea

Okay, stop it now! I'm gonna end up 3 shades of red. :roll:

EricShane

that reminds me.. I went off on someone today.. but, before I went off on this guy and his bratty little kid.. It was SO hillarious.. his little boy kept calling me and the girls I was with fat.. and I looked at a couple of the girls I was with, when the little boys dad wouldnt correct him.. I said "Im about to get 10 shades of Rude up in here!!!"

and finally..  the boy threw ears of corn at us, and started cussing us out.. (mind you hes like 7 years old!) and after I had all I could take, I screamed "Your the Kind of little Boy that makes mommy want to drive into the Pond!!!"

LOL everyone laughed.. I was about to have a stroke, if that little boy threw another piece of corn at me..

Newsman

A 'fermata' is a hold or a pause in music

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermata

RainbowJingles

Goodness, Eric!  :o

And Ruby:  what he said.  About you being smart and pretty and all that jazz.  ditto.

John: Hold that thought.

SippinTea

Quote from: RainbowJingles on May 27, 2009, 06:10:55 AM
And Ruby:  what he said.  About you being smart and pretty and all that jazz.  ditto.

Aargh. :blush:

John: Hold that thought.

Shouldn't that be... Fermata that thought?!?

*groooaaannn*

RainbowJingles

Actually...

:bigcheese:

Allegro, John!  :bustamove:

Newsman

Yes, I am having sinus/allergy issues.

John :bustamove:

EricShane

Goodness, Eric!  :o
lol.. i couldnt help it.. he was such a brat!!!!

Newsman

Actually, 'fermata' sounds like some food dish I answered a question from Lady ICG about,a year or two ago.. wonder how she is???