News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Church Today

Started by mini, April 03, 2011, 01:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

Praying you have good church today!
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Niki

When you say "Jesus" you've said everything.

nwlife

Ours was really good, we haven't had anyone die or  enter the hospital since the previous sunday!   That's a record for my church where the ave. age in in their 80's and I am the "baby" of the church!
Only through faith in the Grace of God through Jesus Christ am I saved. No other means and no other actions changes the predestination of my soul.

UPDATE:  I finally did find my wife.  Just waiting now to bring her to the USA!

mini

Again...hope everyone has good church today!
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Heather

i hope we have some tonight! i haven't been able to go in 2 weeks.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali