News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Ask alohilani

Started by LeahMarie, April 22, 2008, 01:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EricShane

Did you hear im getting married?
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: alohilani on June 20, 2009, 04:47:37 AM
See, Dina, I knew I wasn't TOO crazy... Unless we're both nuts. :)

Well....  :ignore:

iridiscente

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on June 20, 2009, 07:59:03 PM
Quote from: alohilani on June 20, 2009, 04:47:37 AM
See, Dina, I knew I wasn't TOO crazy... Unless we're both nuts. :)

Well....  :ignore:
Let us not start that... we will have to go to the where did I get it game.

The Purple Fuzzy

Your dad, of course. ;)

Newsman

alohilani

Eric, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO HEAR NEWS from all the way over here?!? ;) I texted you the other day.. Do you not get texts?

....And Dina, for the record, if you are crazy, there's no hope for me. *grin*

iridiscente

no hope... how gloomy!

Newsman

Lady Rachel,

Your Lady Sister hath returned to posting here; when art thou planning to grace us with the beauty of thy (electronic) presence?

John  :waving:

alohilani

Today, 'cause my sister demanded I do so. ;)

I'm on the run again, though - errands and study groups and grocery shopping are calling.

Thanks for checkin' in on me, though! :)

EricShane

btw.. i get texts now! same phone number! new phone! lol.. i broked my old one probably around the time you texted me..
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Tricia Lea

What did you do interesting this summer?

iridiscente

Do you think your text is what really broke Eric's phone?

MelodyB

Did you know I just got back from a SWBC?! It was awesome!!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

alohilani

Quote from: EricShane on October 07, 2009, 03:54:24 AM
btw.. i get texts now! same phone number! new phone! lol.. i broked my old one probably around the time you texted me..

I'll text you tomorrow, then. WAIT FOR IT! *grin*

Quote from: Tricia Lea on October 09, 2009, 02:00:04 AM
What did you do interesting this summer?

I ran the roads, did a few graphics projects, spent time with my family, and caught 2 colds. How 'bout you? :)

Quote from: iridiscente on October 11, 2009, 07:50:57 PM
Do you think your text is what really broke Eric's phone?

Probably. My words are dynamite! :biglaugh: Juuuust kiddin'. I'd feel bad if my text broke a phone!

Quote from: MelodyB on October 12, 2009, 03:03:07 AM
Did you know I just got back from a SWBC?! It was awesome!!

I do now! That's great! Which one did you go to, the Milton one?

LeahMarie

Did'ja know that I'm here every day to tell you how beautiful you are? :teeth:
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\