News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

duct tape purses...again

Started by mesipie, March 21, 2007, 04:15:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heather

alright i have the inside done [thank you so much for the tip]. once i have it done, i'll post a pic. it's going to be purple and white. and i also found aqua duct tape! [i love duct tape. not just for purses.]
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Heather

i'm still working on my purse. plus i'm going to be using black ribbon for my straps. i thought is would be interesting.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

ChangedByGod

I seen one of those duct tape purses the other day, actually they are neat looking

mesipie

i can make u one...

i have some bodies of them already made...just need to finish the handles and the trim...i also have made clutches...they r reallly really cute...i need to take some more pics...
its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

NessasMama

Yeah...............I'd love to see your latest creations!!!!!!! Pictures please!!!!
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

mesipie

i need to dig em out....i put em in a box and left em there

i made a red white and blue tote...it wa supposed to be for summer...but eah,...that kinda came and went...lol

Roxie

Can't wait to see pictures... :) I still might like to purchase one.. .I have a friend at work that wants one...
lol
Some people make things happen, some watch while things happen, and some wonder \"What happened?\"

Which type of person are you?

mesipie

kade

i have a red and black ductape wallet very east texan of me lol
Sunday best and broken glass

EricShane

well, alohalini and I were shopping saturday and we were talking about how Mesipie made the duct tape purses! If someone could make them around here, I'd say it would be a big hit, because nobody around here has ever heard of them.
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

mesipie

i cld make em...yall cld buy/sell em

im sooo glad yall thought abt me...thats soo sweet...lol